Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game do you want the next featured game to be?

• Blockwars

• QuakeCraft

• Layer Spleef

• Wing Rush

• Line Dash

• Barn Brawl

• Paintball

• Freebuild!

• Bingo

• Infection

• Archer Assult

• UHC!

• Survival Games

• Battle Zone

• Experimental eggwars (No Void)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello Cubecrafters!

IMPORTANT: This is a discussion thread! So discuss what you think about this topic! Do you want Blockwars as a featured game? Do you want all of arcade? Are you a UHC fanatic and want it back? Do do you want 2 featured games? Or should I lock my own thread? Discuss It! ;)

Today I will be asking the question to all of you: What game do you want to next featured game to be?

As of the arise of #SaveBlockwars (@Elivat ) and me missing Arcade, I decided to create this discussion thread. :)

Here are a list of past games that were on CubeCraft:

Regular Games:
- Blockwars
- UHC!
- Freebuild! :eek:
- Survival Games
- Battle Zone
Arcade:
- QuakeCraft
- Layer Spleef
- Wing Rush
- Line Dash
- Barn Brawl
- Paintball
- Slime Survival
Beta Games:
- Bingo
- Infection
- Archer Assult

Choose your game, and then explain why you want your game in the comments. Include links to past threads about this topic if you want to.

See ya in the comments! :D

- CatsLoveRainbows

:uber_cubelet:

Bestus of Friendarios: @Elenahh @Spuuuni @SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP @SnowyWarz @CyberAutumn @White Diamond @Azalea

Last edited:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello Cubecrafters!

IMPORTANT: This is a discussion thread! So discuss what you think about this topic! Do you want Blockwars as a featured game? Do you want all of arcade? Are you a UHC fanatic and want it back? Do do you want 2 featured games? Or should I lock my own thread? Discuss It! ;)

Today I will be asking the question to all of you: What game do you want to next featured game to be?

As of the arise of #SaveBlockwars (@Elivat ) and me missing Arcade, I decided to create this discussion thread. :)

Regular Games:
- Blockwars
- UHC!
Arcade:
- QuakeCraft
- Layer Spleef
- Wing Rush
- Line Dash
- Barn Brawl
- Paintball
Beta Games:
- Bingo
- Infection
- Archer Assult

Choose your game, and then explain why you want your game in the comments. Include links to past threads about this topic if you want to.

- CatsLoveRainbows

Bestus of Friendarios: @Elenahh @Spuuuni @SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP @SnowyWarz @CyberAutumn @White Diamond @Azalea
Lol this isnt a suggestion as this is a decision for management and imo we shouldnt get mixed into this as if we would be mixed into this only blockwars will be featured.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'd love to see Paintball back, but without donator privileges. Imagine how good that game could have been if you didn't need a Lapiz+ rank to use the actual fun weapons. Sure, 90% of games would be shotguns or rockets only, but that's because those modes were really fast-paced and constantly exciting. Good players could get 40+ kills a match, about four times as many as you would realistically get with the default gun.

With shotguns and rockets, you weren't totally out of the fight if you were at low health, due to the short time to kill. It was much easier for bad players to get kills with these weapons, narrowing the skill gap whilst not completely eradicating it. You couldn't snipe players from spawn, killstreaks were realistically obtainable, and those feel-good multi-kills were everywhere. It was the most feel-good game I've ever played, the only Minecraft game other than SCB to make me feel like a constant, total badass who could overthrow the entire world.

It is no wonder the game died, though. Most of the playerbase were Stone rank, and could only play with the boring default weapon. If people want to use a sniper, they'll play Quakecraft. If they want a sniper that doesn't even kill their opponent, they'll go to FFA and pick the Archer kit.

Cube, bring back Paintball without donator privileges!

Also, bigger maps and longer matches would be aceeee!

@Camezonda If Paintball does ever come back, could you please see if donator perks could be disabled, or have randomised game modes when no donators are present? The game is infinitely more fun when you can actually access the other three game modes (all of which are more fun than the default). Maybe people still won't play it, but I think there's a better chance of people replaying if they have shotguns than if they have the default gun. I compared it in the past to playing Call of Duty but with pistols only, and I think the comparison still stands true.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Many people have different opinions, so I think every removed game should be added back one by one as a featured game, and the game (or games) with the best feedback should be added permanently. No new games, only old games which were quite popular in the past, so they know which one to bring back and not to bring back.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters!

Regular Games:
- Blockwars
- UHC!
Arcade:
- QuakeCraft
- Layer Spleef
- Wing Rush
- Line Dash
- Barn Brawl
- Paintball
- Slime Survival
Beta Games:
- Bingo
- Infection
- Archer Assult

- CatsLoveRainbows

Experimental Egg Wars (No void)

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Battle zone!!
Survival games!

Just added them to the voting poll! Oh, and added slime survival, too!

I would want Quakecraft to come back. It was such a fun game.... Well, most of these games on these list are already really fun. So, idk. :)

Experimental Egg Wars (No void)

Since your awesome, I'll put it in the poll. :D

If anybody wants stuff like Parkour Minigame/Hourglass (Hint: @Spuuuni) then I'll put it in the poll.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Thank you so much for 2 500 in reaction score!:D
2 500 reaction score.png
I'm surprised I didn't get a welcome back trophy :o It's been well over a year! How is everyone? Catch me up on the latest gossip, cya!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hai. how ar u.
Top Bottom