Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 486292

I got banned just yesterday after I was warned for talking in staff help without needing help. The thing is, I was told I would be banned nearly 10 days ago and I only as banned recently. Since that interim, I haven't talked in staff help, and for the times I was, It was a very small message like trying to assist another player since the staff were not responding; nothing inappropriate. Although I believe this rule is petty and stupid to be considered a bannable offense, I still think I should be unbanned considering im active in the community and have made several hacker reports the bedrock server (to which I believe are also necessary since everybody complains about bedrock sentinel).

discord: ambientturtle#2309

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

The moderator you need to contact for an unban is CapitanGato. You can do so HERE.

Though, as the Helper who caught you in the act and reported you, I would like to clear some things up.
I got banned just yesterday after I was warned for talking in staff help without needing help. The thing is, I was told I would be banned nearly 10 days ago and I only as banned recently. Since that interim, I haven't talked in staff help
As long as it hasn't been more than 14 days since the time you broke the rule, we have got all the rights to punish you for breaking one of our rules. Our reporting guidelines do state this. In your case, it hasn't been more than 10 days, which means the punishment is valid.
and for the times I was, It was a very small message like trying to assist another player since the staff were not responding; nothing inappropriate.
We do not allow users that are not staff to help out other users directly in #staff-help or use the channel for any other purpose than asking for staff assistance. This is to avoid false information being spread, as well as prevent the channel from becoming a mess where people just chat and don't ask for assistance or simply make other users needing help get lost in the channel. If we wanted such mess, we would have started helping members in #english rather than create a special channel for it. Our rules do state that you were not allowed to do this.

That being said, you were asked 3 times to stop breaking our rule. You ignored the warnings of staff and misused the channel again, which resulted in you being punished. I think it is very logical that the violation of rules has consequences.
I still think I should be unbanned considering im active in the community and have made several hacker reports the bedrock server (to which I believe are also necessary since everybody complains about bedrock sentinel).
While being active and helpful does make your chances of receiving an unban higher, it doesn't excuse you from breaking rules and not accepting the fact you have made a mistake.

I think that is all I had to say. Best of luck with your conversation with Capitan! If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom