Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
so I know but what happened to me made so mad about what happened
so basically my suggestion is make a discord appeals ability
because sometimes misunderstandings could be happen like what happened to me
therefore misunderstandings could be less happen and reduce injustice
hope you give attention to my suggestion because animaltammer1 and capatin they are always offline and they cant't do the duty very well
so I suggest to give mods the ability to re-add people who got falsely banned

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
You can already contact the mod who banned you to discuss your ban, but in your rare case, the mod who banned you is no longer a mod. Capitan and Animal are very busy admins so it might take a while for them to look at conversations and appeals.

Discord bans are usually much more accurate and justified than in-game punishments though, so I don't think there should be an official place to appeal for it.

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
You can already contact the mod who banned you to discuss your ban, but in your rare case, the mod who banned you is no longer a mod. Capitan and Animal are very busy admins so it might take a while for them to look at conversations and appeals.

Discord bans are usually much more accurate and justified than in-game punishments though, so I don't think there should be an official place to appeal for it.
ok but please increase the mods who can appeal discord bans cuz animal and capatin are really don't give any attention

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom