Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 554749

Can I get a link or directions to the rules for forums on Cubecraft? I’d like to review them for my personal safety and well being. Also to get a better understanding of the server on forums.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
All server chat rules are also enforced on the forums.

• No inappropriate/offensive content of any kind. (This includes swearing.)

• No bullying of any kind.

• No posting of videos recorded on or promoting other servers.

• No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

• Do not argue with/harass staff. They work hard to keep the server running smoothly.

• No asking for confidential staff-only information like release dates, IP histories of users, etc.

• No petition threads.

• No like farming/message farming.

• No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.

• No more than 2 bump posts in a topic. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category.

• Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

• The creation of multiple accounts is prohibited. This is to stop users from being banned on one and attempting to bypass these sanctions. This is also to avoid trolling and spam accounts. Bans are at the discretion of our staff members and management.

• Trolling on the forums is not allowed. Taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another forums user is strictly prohibited. This could be by what you post, your username, signature etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom