Different Way Of Blocking People

Should /ignore or /block be a command?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
So, I have been thinking and I think a command using /ignore [player's name] or /block [player's name] would be a great command. *Not Sure If This Was Already Suggested

This would help people who do not like the swearing or if they're getting bothered, etc. can just use that command, and staff can just tell the person to just use /ignore to a player if they're getting bothered from
another player.

But with this command, there should also be a list for the players they've blocked, such as /blocklist or /ignorelist, with the ability to use /unblock [player's name] or /unignore [player's name].

I'm not too sure about the difficulty of coding for this, since I have never done coding, but I think this would a great command and would be a great help in the future.

What do you guys think? :)

~Awk

@Lucariatias @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Reactions: Teun42

marcoslater

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Bury, UK.
marcoslater.com
Sorry, see the other 1000 threads about this.

We are trying to get similar features implemented, although if a player is annoying you it is likely that its annoying for other people as well, so just report said player to our staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Axyy wrote on Nxrlly's profile.
Ty for the follow! :)
Simply wrote on Reapz's profile.
Dude your pfp is gold, those books were some good some time ago
KIppenSoepje wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hey, i already talked with someone from the server about my permanently ban. My name was back then KippenSoepje but now is it RylanLovesPizza. I had a diamond rank and i am so sad that i got permanently banned from the server 2 years ago. I was banned by cc-sentinel, but i didn't knew what i did wrong. Can someone please unban me, because i love the server.
Please take a look at my response to Younisco’s PvP suggestion thread. A put quite a lot of effort into it. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-suggestions-we-need-your-help.250079/page-6
Wont be able to play next week from sunday till friday 😢.
ill be back on saturday.
Top Bottom