Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonmaster007

Aug 16, 2016
New lobbies for each holiday such as Halloween, Christmas,ect. I think it would be great for new lobbies in eggwars and would add something new instead of seeing the old same lobby for eggwars. When the holidays are over, the server can change it to the original lobby until a new holiday comes up.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
We already have holiday hubs. If we added this for eggwars, we would need to add it for every game. Although, I think the money walls lobby would be a better location to help promote that game.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There are already limited edition lobbies for the hub. For christmas, there is a limited edition hub, lobby and games. But if they need to change every lobby from every game, that's maybe to much. If they add this, then they already need to work on it and then their main goal to get (for example) free-build or UHC done, then they aren't on shedule anymore. I hope you understand this. :P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom