Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

themainevent

May 9, 2019
ok so most people in ffa just seem to always look for a reason why you beat them like first they will say oh you shop or dont use potions or archer why you using speed kit and stuff like that i mean what do they want a ffa server with no kits and you all just punch each other to death really cool right i have even had people say they werent at full health when we started fighting but i use labymod so i know they were and why would you ask me for a 1v1 if you werent at full hp and then cry after anyway sorry for ranting about this but too many people moan about things in pvp
qffJlXQ.jpg

this also what it is like when i team because people always seem to get angry about that but why would i not team if some of them are online?

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
But then for the kits, and what do you want me to spend my points on I have almost 130k points, and I think that everyone can decide whether or not to use the kits

This man deserves a medal. But for real why do people have to criticise other for what they do with their points. It’s just like real life, if someone wants to spend his money that he/she earned from working on a new car. Then that’s their decision.
If you like to spend points on kits in Eggwars or on ability’s in skywars, then that’s your choice.

The world would be much better if people wouldn’t criticise that much on others.

Reactions: Reapz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom