Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I have a discord server where we host tournaments for bedrock edition, as we have hosted tournaments our discord has grown in popularity and our next tournament which is skywars duos is on course to be the biggest one we have yet, having over 50 people sign up already, this is insane compared to our other events but we want to be able to have fair games with the participants, we are trying so hard to come up with rules to not only make it fair but also not break any cubecraft rules but this is a big challenge.

I would like to ask if anyone has the power to be able to have private games within cubecraft, it won't take much, itll just be a case of for a few games to only allow the people taking part to join the game at whatever time is suitable for the person helping us make this possible.

It is already a nightmare trying to get 6 people into the same game (4 competitors and 2 mods) aswell as have the mods kill all the participants that are not playing, aswell as factoring hackers, ive desperately tried to message Yunisco but with no response, camezonda is also not responding, its becoming increasingly worrying as we have alot of people to cater for and we are in desperate need of help, we are good friends with helpers and staff like Dubby and Sound to which would be happy to help us if they are able to, please do not ignore this as this is an urgent matter and i do not want to let everyone down.

Elliott

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
If this forum doesn't work, try creating a conversation with a mod or go onto the Cubecraft discord to the staff help channel and ask there. Good luck and I hope someone can sort this out for you!

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I’m sorry to hear that, you should just be patient until a moderator or administrator replies. Maybe they’re not replying because they’re discussing? Good luck anyway, sounds like a lot of work that you’ve done :)
Thanks man really appreciate it, we started doing this to give players some proper competition and a place for good players to talk among themselves, i love the discord we have created

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom