Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
In the game Skywars, I tried to break glass block at the start of the game but is there delay. I'm shooting arrows to player to kill but is there a delay.

In next game called lucky island, when I approach to a player to kill, I can't move and when I double press the forward button and I can see the FOV that I'm sprint but I can't move or aim anything then after that, when I fight a player I noticed that player is floating in the air for few seconds for no reason.

My ping is 3ms and the server ping is 30ms. 30-40ms is enough to me but I experienced delay in this game.

Skywars footage:
Lucky island (slowed footage):

ShahsMC

Jul 13, 2021
Yh I have been experiencing this recently as well and iv never had lag backs or delays ever since i started playing on cubecraft which was about 6 months ago. I always wonder if its got anything to do with the servers recent expansion towards Asia.

Reactions: se11 spartan

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeh, I've been experiencing it quite a bit. Sometimes it's down to my connection with my WiFi, sometimes it is, as @ShahsMC said, CubeCraft's servers fault. When the new lobby went live, I was so leggy and delayed in my actions. I play on Switch, famous, at least for me and my friend, for being leggy! My friend, who plays on Switch too, in a totally different part of the country, found it that as well. So did my other friend.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom