Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
Whenever I have iron armor and diamond sword and i kill a team so they are all at their base, all they do is just fist me which is annoying cuz you can do the same amount of damage to armor with a fist or a sword, so with 4 people combined fisting me all at once my armor will only last a few mins. You might ask why i dont just break the egg, believe me i tried, but i cant get to their egg without them fisting me away. And if i do manage to break the egg while they are dead, then they just run away cuz they have like 10 seconds of spawn prot and i can't do anything except block off the bridge, which still doesnt work most of the time since they just jump from another angle. IMO they should decrease spawn protection to 2-4 seconds tops and make iron armor more durable or make it unbreakable

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont think they should change it because of the following reasons:
1. the spawn protection is there to give people a chance to buy stuff like a weapon or armor, or else you're basically doomed.
2. unbreakable armor would make games literally endless. its already a pain to make a kill in OP without pushing them off at times. especially iron armor shouldnt be even more strong then it already is
3. you can just buy obsidian and build yourself in next to the egg, this way they will need a good pickaxe to reach you, which gives you the chance to kill their egg.
4. running away can be prevented if you work as a team, or maybe destroy the bridge when going to their island so they cant escape.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
No

Just carry a second set of armor sure its annoying to change it but effective
carry more food
carry a better pickaxe
spawn protection lasts 5 seconds or until that player hits another player

Jul 5, 2020
i dont think they should change it because of the following reasons:
1. the spawn protection is there to give people a chance to buy stuff like a weapon or armor, or else you're basically doomed.
2. unbreakable armor would make games literally endless. its already a pain to make a kill in OP without pushing them off at times. especially iron armor shouldnt be even more strong then it already is
3. you can just buy obsidian and build yourself in next to the egg, this way they will need a good pickaxe to reach you, which gives you the chance to kill their egg.
4. running away can be prevented if you work as a team, or maybe destroy the bridge when going to their island so they cant escape.
i agree with most of that but that last part where you work as a team is not going to work out. most of the time i play in 4v4v4v4 my teammates either just sit at the gen, build a wall (no pun intended) or get full diamond armor until a guy with no armor just knocks them off the edge and they leave. its a disadvantage that i have teammates at all cuz they just sit at the gen and dont help me. the only time that teammates actually help me to the slightest is when they are on pc

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i agree with most of that but that last part where you work as a team is not going to work out. most of the time i play in 4v4v4v4 my teammates either just sit at the gen, build a wall (no pun intended) or get full diamond armor until a guy with no armor just knocks them off the edge and they leave. its a disadvantage that i have teammates at all cuz they just sit at the gen and dont help me. the only time that teammates actually help me to the slightest is when they are on pc
This is why I play duos.
The random players on duos are genuinely smarter
Duos has 6 teams (12 players) a good amount of people
The maps are a lot better
Most of the Generators are balanced
The biggest fight you'll be in between teems is a 1v2
The maps are sooooo much better
Duos is best version of eggwars

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
A spawn protection of 2-4 seconds seems a bit drastic to me, but it does give people an even chance at survival upon respawning, but a 2 or 3 second decrease in time seems fine considering that people will likely run away upon knowing that their egg is broken. If you were also to make armor unbreakable, then games would last much longer than they should because in modes such as overpowered, its fairly common for the game to come down to who has the most armor durability, so by having unbreakable armor, it essentially makes the games last MUCH longer than they should.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hahah so true ngl, always these people who rush the best gear without even helping their own team, and they always die first. its why i always play with friends, its just impossible with most randoms who basically solo a team game

Reactions: Duckphin
Jul 5, 2020
This is why I play duos.
The random players on duos are genuinely smarter
Duos has 6 teams (12 players) a good amount of people
The maps are a lot better
Most of the Generators are balanced
The biggest fight you'll be in between teems is a 1v2
The maps are sooooo much better
Duos is best version of eggwars
ya duos are better but i feel like i’m having more fun in 4v4v4v4 cuz i can destroy more nokia players

Jul 5, 2020
A spawn protection of 2-4 seconds seems a bit drastic to me, but it does give people an even chance at survival upon respawning, but a 2 or 3 second decrease in time seems fine considering that people will likely run away upon knowing that their egg is broken. If you were also to make armor unbreakable, then games would last much longer than they should because in modes such as overpowered, its fairly common for the game to come down to who has the most armor durability, so by having unbreakable armor, it essentially makes the games last MUCH longer than they should.
what they could do in op mode is make iron chest plates and pants 40 diamonds each which will make it a lot harder to get and iron helmets and boots for 20 diamonds each and decrease protection to protection 2 or prot 1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom