Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Okay I'm pretty much stuck on "Face Evil" I have 4 diamond songs total as of now and need 3 more to get the next song (as well as earn iron in the pro songs i only got wood on) Now this would be ok if gold actually worked but I'm not sure if gold is not even supposed to be a feature. To get the final song I need 11 diamond songs! 11!!! I've narrowed down the songs im most likely to get diamond on but its not easy and the lag makes it near impossible. So there are 3 things you can do to help out a bit :P

1. Add Gold
I could get away with less diamond songs and it would still be challenging to get gold on enough songs to get "Fourth's Force" and "Killer Solo"
2. Decrease Star requirement values
I believe omega was a 45 star song then face evil is 50 now Fourth's Force is 65! Not to mention to get Killer solo its almost double what you need for Omega which is only 3 songs away from it. I would prefer gold being added but still I really want to play those songs without waiting for the time my ping will be incredibly low on lumbridge serenity :P
3. Make diamond 95%+
My least favorite but still its a possibility

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom