Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It’s not really needed but it would be cool to see when you achieved something.
There is date for when you unlocked loot item/ability so why there shouldn’t be ,,Date unlocked” feature for the achievements?
I recently completed all but one Layer Spleef challenge earlier on, and I was thinking the exact same thing. This would be a small but cool addition. :)

Reactions: LordSidi0us

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Like you said, I don’t really see a need for this. Sure, it would be a cool thing to have, but I don’t think it’s worth the time to implement. There could be many other more important things CubeCraft need to focus on.
I’ve never really needed to see the date in which I got a particular loot, but I can see potential in having the dates for achievents.
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There are two perspectives on this suggestion. You could think, why wouldn’d they? It’s a cool little addition!
On the other hand, why would they, though? Seems like a time waste!

Don’t get me wrong, if the devs got some spare time, sure, go ahead. If not, fine, I don’t mind not being able to see when I gained the achievement.

The dates aren’t really relevant and don’t add something special, in my eyes. So for now, no thank you.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There are two perspectives on this suggestion. You could think, why wouldn’d they? It’s a cool little addition!
On the other hand, why would they, though? Seems like a time waste!

Don’t get me wrong, if the devs got some spare time, sure, go ahead. If not, fine, I don’t mind not being able to see when I gained the achievement.

The dates aren’t really relevant and don’t add something special, in my eyes. So for now, no thank you.
As I said it’s not anything important, it’s just if there is enough time for something little like that in the future.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom