Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What ideas do you like?

• Total voters

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
In this suggestion I'll be listing some ideas if come up with, and seen on the forums.
Note: if you agree with any one of these ideas, please vote Agree:agree:.
That way this thread gets forwarded to the staff. They will decide which ones will get implemented.
I added a poll so you can express which one you like, and which you dislike!
Remember that you can always leave a comment. I would love to hear your opinions detailed!

1: New Games

The daily challenges could be refreshed a little! Some games I'd like to see: Among Slimes, Blockwars, and Featured Games added to the challenge menu. The staff can decide whether it belongs to easy, medium, or hard.

Among Slimes
-Play 3 games of among slimes
-Win a game of among slimes
This is basic. This is so that you don't have to be a specific role to do your challenge. It would require luck which I don't think it's a good idea.
Blockwars
Depending on the current gamemode in the rotation, challenges change. These are some ideas:
-Win a game of blockwars
-Play 3 games of blockwars
-Capture a flag in blockwars capture the flag
-Deal 3 core damage in blockwars core
-Capture 5 pits in blockwars bridges
-Kill 3/5/7 Players in blockwars (3/5/7 depending on the easy, medium, or hard challenge it is in)

Featured Games
So, the Featured Games. They could be added, but it would require a lot of thinking about the challenges, for, each, gamemode.
That's why I would like to keep it simple:
-Play 3 games of the current Featured Game
-Win a game of the current Featured Game
Other Game Additions
-Achieve a killstreak of 3/5 in FFA (3/5 depending on the easy, or medium challenge it is in)
-Win 3 duels in Overpowered duels (This takes longer, so that's why I kept it at just 3)

2: Streaks
Currently, you can't do anything with a streak.

That's why I suggest a streak reward path. Just like the voting rewards, you can have a track with rewards.

There are 3 reward paths as there are easy, medium, and hard challenge streaks.
Each track differs as they all have another type of difficulty.
All three reward paths lead to the 31 Streak milestone. On your way to the end you will receive small rewards, and possibly loot items.

I would like to see something when you surpass the 31 days. When you reach 31 days you will receive a buff, which multiplies your amount of points and/or your experience.
Easy: +1%
Medium: +2%
Hard: +5%
These should be changed by the staff, but the idea is my suggestion. The suggestion isn't the actual numbers.
You will lose these multipliers once you ended your streak.

3: Achievements
The achievements could be added to challenges as well!

As of right now, the achievements are only present in the games.
That's why I suggest some achievements for challenges

-Complete the easy daily challenge 1 time
-Complete the easy daily challenge 10 times
-Complete the easy daily challenge 100 times
-Complete the medium daily challenge 1 time
-Complete the medium daily challenge 10 times
-Complete the medium daily challenge 100 times
-Complete the hard daily challenge 1 time
-Complete the hard daily challenge 10 times
-Complete the hard daily challenge 100 times

-Get a streak of 10 in the easy daily challenge
-Get a streak of 31 in the easy daily challenge
-Get a streak of 10 in the medium daily challenge
-Get a streak of 31 in the medium daily challenge
-Get a streak of 10 in the hard daily challenge
-Get a streak of 31 in the hard daily challenge

-Complete a total of 10 daily challenges
-Complete a total of 100 daily challenges
-Complete a total of 1000 daily challenges

4: QoL Changes

Small, but simple, useful features!

Notification
Let's say you want to do the easy daily challenge.
You still have to complete:
-Open 25 Lucky Blocks in team Lucky Islands. (0/25) 0%

So, you join a game and you open them. You won't count all 25 of them.
You probably will mannually type /challenges to check if you reached it.

That's why a notification would be useful.
Just a message in the chat. But, this should be togglable, as some players could get disturbed, even though they don't aim to complete challenges.

Skip Challenge

When you are struggling with a task, you want to move on. It will take you a while and you want to complete the rest of the challenges.

That's why I'm suggesting a solution to this with an idea from @FleurSchx
You can pay a certain amount of loot points, per task to skip it.
But, in return, you will have to complete a new task which you will receive randomly.
This would be limited to 1 task skip per category (easy, medium, hard)

Again, staff knows the best what amount of loot points fits the best.

Bugs

There are 2 bugs in the daily challenges.
I don't know if they're bugs, or they are just intentional added things that I thought were bugs.
There are 2 features I think of that they are bugs:
-The stats paper in the daily challenges pages per difficulty show the wrong longest streak. The longest streak is copied from the most times completed.
-Sometimes a task can appear twice in e.g. medium, and hard

End
Thank you for reading this massive thread!
Remember to react with Agree if you liked, any, (or just one) of these ideas.
Then staff members get involved and they can decide which suggestions could be implemented.
Use the poll to vote which ideas you like!

Last edited:

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
This whole thread sounds really promising. I myself made a thread about the daily challenges, which got escalated, but it was never discussed again.

The only thing I don't agree on is the fact that you have to pay loot points to skip challenges. A better option would be that you can skip like 1 challenge per category (hard, medium and easy). I know a lot of people who don't do these daily challenges because they sometimes need to play games they don't like.

If you could just skip that Tower Defence game and you get 'Make 3 kills in Solo Skywars' instead. It's worth a try.

What do you think?

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
This whole thread sounds really promising. I myself made a thread about the daily challenges, which got escalated, but it was never discussed again.

The only thing I don't agree on is the fact that you have to pay loot points to skip challenges. A better option would be that you can skip like 1 challenge per category (hard, medium and easy). I know a lot of people who don't do these daily challenges because they sometimes need to play games they don't like.

If you could just skip that Tower Defence game and you get 'Make 3 kills in Solo Skywars' instead. It's worth a try.

What do you think?
I hadn't really thought the pay to skip part out yet, but I wanted to include it.
I agree with you that the 1 skippable challenge per category should be fine.
And instead of just completing it with skipping, you should receive something else.

Thanks for the idea! I changed it :)

• Love
Reactions: Floerkleed

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Bump 1
Please lmk when you disagree, I would like to see the challenges refreshed. Thats why I would like to hear some feedback!

Last edited:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands

What do you think?
I think 1 skip per category is too op. Maybe the skip can cost normal points, since they are easier to obtain?

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Bump 2
To clarify, if you click on disagree, you disagree with all ideas. (Explain why so please, new ideas are always welcome!)
If you agree with any ideas, press Agree and vote in the poll so staff will take the parts of the thread they'd like

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom