Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kylon01

Aug 20, 2021
So I was completely annoyed, that there the rare armor sets are so similar in colour to the normal variants(Goliath, Cyclone) and wanted to change that! That's why I made custom textures for all the rare item sets. If you want to use it yourself you'll need optifine.

2021-08-28_15.15.50.png

2021-08-28_15.29.30.png

2021-08-28_15.19.09.png

2021-08-28_15.23.22.png

In order to use it yourself you'll need to install optifine and put the unpacked version of the texture pack in your ressourcepack folder.
I made this pack for 1.17.1, but you can easily adapt it to use it for other versions.

1630157974737.png

If you want to use it in version 1.14-1.16 just replace the 7 with a 4-6.

I hope this gives yall an easier time with farming!

Edit: So I was insanely bored and decided to give all the wands and upgrade and made 3D model for all of them!

I updated the download link, so they are included as well now. I hope you like them!

Last edited:

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
So I was completely annoyed, that there the rare armor sets are so similar in colour to the normal variants(Goliath, Cyclone) and wanted to change that! That's why I made custom textures for all the rare item sets. If you want to use it yourself you'll need optifine.

View attachment 199053
View attachment 199054
View attachment 199055
View attachment 199056

In order to use it yourself you'll need to install optifine and put the unpacked version of the texture pack in your ressourcepack folder.
I made this pack for 1.17.1, but you can easily adapt it to use it for other versions.

View attachment 199057

If you want to use it in version 1.14-1.16 just replace the 7 with a 4-6.

I hope this gives yall an easier time with farming!
The textures do look very good! It seems a good idea to have more diffirent textures (for the rare pieces). But I think that it is also important that those pieces will fit the rest of the texture pack!

You can always make a suggestion!

kylon01

Aug 20, 2021
The textures do look very good! It seems a good idea to have more diffirent textures (for the rare pieces). But I think that it is also important that those pieces will fit the rest of the texture pack!

You can always make a suggestion!
Yeah you are right, I didn't focus on the textures for now, just wanted to get it to work. If I am bored over the next days I might try to make better textures, maybe even custom models, if I am really bored

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Yeah you are right, I didn't focus on the textures for now, just wanted to get it to work. If I am bored over the next days I might try to make better textures, maybe even custom models, if I am really bored
Keep up the good work, who knows, maybe your textures will be used (: You can always try!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom