Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagle

Jan 31, 2021
Hi!

I came up with a suggestion to create a kit customizer menu for games such as Skywars and Eggwars. The idea behind this is so you customize how a type of kit sits in your Hotbar. If you use a kit where your sword is on your first hand, with this menu you can move your sword to any slot in your Hotbar before the game starts.

In the next two pictures, you can see a preview of what it could look like, this is just to give you guys a more clear idea of what I mean:
right click to edit this kit.jpg

If you right-click on the kit you will see something like this:

scout kit editor.jpg

You can also choose to equip your armour if that is included in your kit:
enderman kit editor.jpg

Who would actually use this tho?

Skywars tryhards:

In my opinion, this would make it easier for Skywars tryhards to organize their Hotbar more quickly which would make the game more fast and more fun!

People who put their items in different places than most people do.

Some players have learned to put their blocks on the 5th Hotbar and other people learned to place them on the 2nd one. This setting makes it easier for different playing styles to mix very well.

Because block wars bridges have in their lobby a kit editor I think every game should have it as well.

I hope that this will be added to the server! I would love to hear opinions and feedback on this thread :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!<333333

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Peagle,

Thanks for creating this suggestion! The server team has discussed it, and we decided to mark it as planned.

We feel like this would be a nice addition to a general network update, instead of a game specific one. It's something we'd love to implement on both Bedrock and Java, thus the planned tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom