• The Head Setting

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Time Setting

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • The Weather Setting

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • The Blocks Dropping Setting

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • The Vampire Enchantment (Sword & Shield)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The Poison Enchantment (Sword & Shield)

• The Hunger Enchantment (Bows)

• The Negative Health Effect

• The Knockback Resistance Effect

• The Saturation Effect (Removing)

• The Sample Kits Area

• None of them

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • All of them

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Now most of this little suggestion was resting in the back of my mind but I never made it so here I am going to make it
So for those of you who have made custom kits for duels in PvP (I know I have)
As I would then I thought it Really Could Have Had Some Additions

Settings
1. In The eggwars kits for PvP they add something that is in eggwars and a few other games, Decreased fall damage while shifting... which I thought would be something good to have as a setting, this would allow for some new and exciting mechanics in custom kits.

2. This 1 is also based off of another set of kits the UHC kits which it should come as no surprise have health regeneration turned off. I also feel that this would be very interesting for custom kits as players can put a cap on your health regeneration but still have people eating food

3. Okay this 1 is an unusual 1 but I thought that it would be good having a head setting what it does is puts whatever item you are using on your head like a hat now you might be wondering what is this useful for well to that I answer certain blocks can be used for this such as glass which you can enchant (with Eric) and those can allow for different armour and protection combos than the normal armour and protection on armour it also would just look cool

4. Time, the reason for this isn't very hard to understand it is just for when people want to change the time I mean think about night vision currently it only really has 1 use which is to go with blindness

5. Weather, okay you might be thinking that this is a terrible setting but just listen to my reasoning. okay so the reason I have weather is mainly if players want to add things like lightning storms, or rainstorms to their duels for example they don't want to stay set on fire in their duels so they turn on rain (this is a setting for Iron+ ranks only)

6. This setting is for blocks that are broken to be dropped as blocks why would this happen well for people who are going to include blocks but don't like it when people skybase this is a solution if they can't reach there

Enchantments

1. This one is for sword/axe it is called vampire and as the name would Imply when you hit someone you get a bit of health back this would be good in many custom kits to make PvP rely on hitting at a consistent rate spam clicking however doesn't heal you unless in 1.8 PvP style

2. Poison is another sword enchantment and you could imagine that it well, gives the other player poison for 2 seconds it applies for swords and axes again. This would be good for players who want to make fast but difficult kits

3. This is for the bow and it gives the hunger effect when you hit an arrow, this would be good for players who want to have kits with multiple effects when hitting with arrows

Effects

1. negative health is 1 that I am kind of surprised isn't on the list of current ones having only 3 hearts or 8 hearts can make for interesting differences in PvP and I can think of plenty of kits which would be better with it (including some of my own) and Personally I would really use it along with many other people

2. Now I know this isn't a potion effect but it could still go under the effect area it is knockback resistance now I know what you are thinking that is could have false reports because players are being framed for hacking because of this and to which I respond no not that much just simply by around 10% less knockback done than normal and at level 2 15-20% it maxes out at level 2

3. now this is just a little point to remove the saturation effect due to the fact that it doesn't work and if you want constant saturation well Settings Sid has you covered

Finally, Sample Kits
Now You are probably thinking what are these Sample kits you speak of Jollow250 to which I reply well it is simple if you can't think of a kit to make than go over and hit the button with the sign that says sample kits on it (that part being added to the create kit area after) it will teleport you into a museum like place which will display a bunch of sample kit ideas such as a bomber, a wither, or a potion kit

Bonus Information
This thread isn't intended to target anyone in specific with any sort of negative feedback on their custom kits this was purely a suggestion that was intended too add some to the custom kit line up and more for you too chose from I would also like to mention @TriangleAttack (to tag him)
@hub3rt

Also want to point out here that @Gainfullterror made a suggestion relating to the same game but primarily more focused on the current PvP state and additions to the Actual base game
If you want to check that 1 out it is over
here

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well thought out & generally a really well made suggestion!
I agree with most of these, with exception of the knockback resistance.
This is due to the fact that it's hard to get used to, and it might ruin the way you combo for a while. This also might be accepted through a report when someone is lagging a considerable amount.
For the rest, it's all fantastic!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
2. Now I know this isn't a potion effect but it could still go under the effect area it is knockback resistance now I know what you are thinking that is could have false reports because players are being framed for hacking because of this and to which I respond no not that much just simply by around 10% less knockback done than normal and at level 2 15-20% it maxes out at level 2
This one is completely useless imo...
The other ones are great! agree 100%
Nice suggestion C: +1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Everyone agreed EDIT nvm that one guy didnt
I only get a few of them (The UHC Health Setting, The Blocks Dropping Setting, The Negative Health Effect The Knockback Resistance Effect). I never missed weather/time settings in a short duel, the non-vanilla mechanics might be interesting but I wouldn't want to play with them, except for the knockback resistance (I actually made a plugin for custom knockback on my server). I don't think I've made a custom kit with saturation on cubecraft and I'm not sure in what way is doesn't work here, but it's different from just disabling hunger in the settings because of the regeneration it gives.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
waow theres many things that they could add for that but I don't know what to pick lol but I like this suggestion tho great idea bro :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom