Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
So here's my idea :
Cubecraft gets its builders to build a CCG ARENA
This arena will be a place were CubeCarft can stream and every month on the first Sunday a Tournament will be held were players can join in and pvp till there is ONE MAN STANDING and he will be granted a rank (Owners will decide) and the rest of the month will be if a player wins he gets extra tokens (entrance fee will be 100 points to all the tournaments)
Donors will have the ability to fly over the arena and spectate the events but if stones are to join the arena they will be seated in an arena seat they can buy a fly ability for 1000 points but this purchase is not permanent so if the are to reenter the arena they have to buy the ability again.
The arena can be controlled buy the Owners, Admins, Mods, and Obsidian Donors(they have to purchase a "control arena" to be able to control arena which is also isn't a permanent purchase and it will cost 2000 points) Higher ranks (owners mods admins) overrule the obsidian control of the arena if they are in the arena
ATTENTION: Any one can join the tournaments but donors will not have an advantage because this Arena is going to be based on the old roman arenas were NO ONE had an advantage , they had only their skills.

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I'm kinda tired of games where the only objective is to murder the snot out of everyone around you. Why not just suggest this "control the arena" idea for kitpvp? It sounds like it'd be fun to have an interactive and changing arena rather than a stagnant map.

Kirby703

Jul 6, 2014
- This sounds like a LOT of coding work... you have to make sure flying people can't get into the battle, the control box has to
- Time zones would be a problem, if you want everybody to either last to the finish or give up their chance at a rank.
- The control box would have a lot of people in it, it could become an anarchy or rubik/halo could rule over all the other people allowed in.
- What would the control box DO? Beacon-like effects, flooding the arena, and raining fire from the sky are about all I can think of.
- Would there be a set starting time, or come in as you like? The first one sounds better but then everybody has to stay at their computers for as long as it lasts.

Kirby703

Jul 6, 2014
Wow, ninja'd. This does sound better-suited to a KitPvP map, instead of a whole new gamemode.

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
- This sounds like a LOT of coding work... you have to make sure flying people can't get into the battle, the control box has to
- Time zones would be a problem, if you want everybody to either last to the finish or give up their chance at a rank.
- The control box would have a lot of people in it, it could become an anarchy or rubik/halo could rule over all the other people allowed in.
- What would the control box DO? Beacon-like effects, flooding the arena, and raining fire from the sky are about all I can think of.
- Would there be a set starting time, or come in as you like? The first one sounds better but then everybody has to stay at their computers for as long as it lasts.

The donors that fly will be spectators and the pvpers can't see them or get affected by them
There will be 2 tournaments for 2 different time zones
The control box is going to be rank specific owners get their own box mods get 2 boxes admins get 2 boxes and obsidians get 3 boxes
The control box is going to choose what condition would the pvpers face (lighting , lava random generation, hunger , nausea flooding the arena and releasing mobs into the arena)
There will be a starting time were players can join the pvp or watch it btw the time for the signup will be a 15 minute open signup and the pvpers who allready are signed are given their kit and moved to a mini parkour in the arena where they can wait till the signup is finished

Kirby703

Jul 6, 2014
- Could you sign up for, and play in, both tournaments?
- Control boxes sound OP, maybe fire instead of lava and no skeletons being released.
- With so many control boxes, won't most of the conditions happen at once?

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
- Could you sign up for, and play in, both tournaments?
- Control boxes sound OP, maybe fire instead of lava and no skeletons being released.
- With so many control boxes, won't most of the conditions happen at once?

-Yes
-Remember you are going to be competing in a tournament to win a FREE rank so it should be hard be a man :p
-Like I said in my explanation higher rank control boxes overrule the other control boxes so if the owners are in the control boxes they overrule every controlbox there is and admins overrule mods and obsidian controlboxes and mods overrule the obsidian boxes .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom