Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
Then maybe, adapt, change your play ......or be a sheep and follow ?
Be a sheep and follow -🤓
Every cc player knows the update is bad. People like you who are trying to butter up the staff so you can get some sort of role are being nice about it. It’s funny to see the YouTubers role how they won’t say a word but they silently start streaming on the hive.

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Be a sheep and follow -🤓
Every cc player knows the update is bad. People like you who are trying to butter up the staff so you can get some sort of role are being nice about it. It’s funny to see the YouTubers role how they won’t say a word but they silently start streaming on the hive.
Quite the opposite. Ive voiced my opinion on the update and given suggestions. I then have a clear choice to either keep playing or, simply, leave. I'm not buttering up anyone nor do I want a role I'm far to busy for that. I'd suggest you do the same maybe ?

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
“Every cc player” doesn’t “know the update is bad”.
Some people think it is bad, while others like it. Change itself isn’t bad. I know this update is disliked by many people.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Be a sheep and follow -🤓
So many Players Like this Update too and i dont See any cubetubers streaming in the hive but they have yt role in CC the only 1ytuber that streamed on hive ist uchiah and he dont have a yt role in CC tho but keep Up the great Work(:

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
Quite the opposite. Ive voiced my opinion on the update and given suggestions. I then have a clear choice to either keep playing or, simply, leave. I'm not buttering up anyone nor do I want a role I'm far to busy for that. I'd suggest you do the same maybe ?
Your are far to busy for that but then decide to go and comment on my threat🤓

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom