Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft used to have many different creator ranks, we had Youtube rank, Twitch rank and TikTok rank. But it was too confusing and it made the partner program really confusing. So Cubrcraft merged them all into a simple Partner rank. I think it's better this way, as it's 1 rank instead of many.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft used to have many different creator ranks, we had Youtube rank, Twitch rank and TikTok rank. But it was too confusing and it made the partner program really confusing. So Cubrcraft merged them all into a simple Partner rank. I think it's better this way, as it's 1 rank instead of many.
Partners are still subcategorized with the regular Partner, Twitch, YouTube and TikTok prefixes.

Currently, shorts creators are given the YouTube (or TikTok) prefix. I personally don't see any reason at all to subcategorize them even further as even if you are a shorts creator, you still work on the YouTube or TikTok platforms.

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners are still subcategorized with the regular Partner, Twitch, YouTube and TikTok prefixes.

Currently, shorts creators are given the YouTube (or TikTok) prefix. I personally don't see any reason at all to subcategorize them even further as even if you are a shorts creator, you still work on the YouTube or TikTok platforms.
for more info TikTok is banned in our country.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Literally what I thought of pro moderator:D

Reactions: Hoshi and a9o2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom