Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft has completely been falling apart these last few months, hacker s are more rampant, more people use volley (hack that makes you take less knockback) and everything has just gone down hill. Even the next thing their doing with eggwars, adding netherite armour, that is ridiculous and having iron armour be bought with gold is out rageous, it's impossible to do anything anymore on cube.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Let me go through this one point at a time:
"Hackers are more rampant"
True, every developer if I remember correctly are focused on the 1.19 update for both Java and Bedrock, so we can't expect the anti cheat update until after 1.19 is fully released.
"Even the next thing their doing with eggwars, adding netherite armour, that is ridiculous and having iron armour be bought with gold is outrageous"
Normal mode: Allow me to introduce myself.
The good news is that leather armor exists in Normal and there's no Netherite armor. Plus, the prices are similar to OP mode

Last edited:

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Let me go through this one point at a time:
"Hackers are more rampant"
True, every developer if I remember correctly are focused on the 1.19 update for both Java and Bedrock, so we can't expect the anti cheat update until after 1.19 is fully released.
"Even the next thing their doing with eggwars, adding netherite armour, that is ridiculous and having iron armour be bought with gold is outrageous"
Normal mode: Allow me to introduce myself.
The good news is that leather armor exists in Normal and there's no Netherite armor. Plus, the prices are similar to OP mode
Normal ain't the same yk

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well this seems like a post ive seen for the millionth time.

Cubecraft has completely been falling apart these last few months, hacker s are more rampant, more people use volley (hack that makes you take less knockback) and everything has just gone down hill. Even the next thing their doing with eggwars, adding netherite armour, that is ridiculous and having iron armour be bought with gold is out rageous, it's impossible to do anything anymore on cube.
Cubecraft has not been falling apart last i checked they're doing just fine

Yes the anti cheat has not been receiving updates and as Zed said during the QnA session held a few weeks ago they said that once they get the update out the way they will get back to working on it as they do not currently have a sentinel only developer.

With the Eggwars changes unless you have played it yourself then you will realise how the armour doesn't matter due to no enchants. I have played this in test a few times and im starting to get used to the changes and i get it that people don't often like change due to familiarity but it does need to change every once in a while to spice up the gameplay and to keep it from going stale

You can join Public testing in the NPC in main lobby and main testing is done every day in the discord server :)

Hope this helps

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom