Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shoreem_imran

Apr 12, 2022
I am a nft creator, I will post the link to show my NFTs but then this post will get deleted for advertisment so I were thinking about to make Cubecraft nft and sale it to this server. And I will also do Nft giveaways and from sale I will also giveaway cubecraft stuff :).
Thank you for reading 💞
I love our CubeCraft Community 💞❤️❤️

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
Personally, I’m against crypto/nfts mainly because of the bad environmental impact it has had and is still having but also because there is no reason to use them in basically any use case to date. This is ignoring that there have been too many scams and rug pulls including nfts.

This is why I put a disagree on the post. If you could find something really cool with crypto/nfts that couldn’t be done without it I’d love to hear about it!

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I am a nft creator, I will post the link to show my NFTs but then this post will get deleted for advertisment so I were thinking about to make Cubecraft nft and sale it to this server. And I will also do Nft giveaways and from sale I will also giveaway cubecraft stuff :).
Thank you for reading 💞
Just no, please don't.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
A2769CCC-27ED-4511-8B83-9E85A992C95D.jpeg

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for reading 💞
Bruh I thought I putted the disagree emoji but I accidentally puted the agree emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTheNG

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Thank you for reading 💞
Hell no. NFTS Suck and i wouldn't like seeing Cubecraft NFT's, they're really bad.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally, I’m against crypto/nfts mainly because of the bad environmental impact it has had and is still having but also because there is no reason to use them in basically any use case to date.
The main problem with them isn't really the high energetic consumption that is needed to get crypto currencies or create nfts (which is a huge problem too, specially considering the current energetic situation), the main problem with that is the speculation that has appeared around these virtual currencies. They have no real value, and they are not backed up by any real objects with an intrinsic value such as gold or other metals as money and central banks do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom