Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hello everyone! Here's something a little different for this section 💅

For a little while, I've been wanting to paint my nails, since I haven't been able to for about 4 years because of my job. I used to do some pretty elaborate designs, taking hours and hours. I really like the server, so I thought why not start with something CubeCraft related? I did this over 3 days:

First day: base shiny blue on all nails 🖌
Second day: cubes on the thumbs and CCG letters :cube_light:
Third day: Ubelets on pinkies :uber_cubelet:

Hope you all enjoy! 😄
Can you tell which is my dominant hand? Lol

lefthand.jpg righthand.jpg thumbs.jpg

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Thanks everyone! 😁

Looks amazing! I like the lil tiny ubelets, the amount of detail is crazy
Thanks! I wasn't sure what to do for the pinkies when I first started, and then that idea popped into my head. I didn't want to try it at first because I knew it'd probably be the hardest of all the nails (it was), but I couldn't think of any other ideas so I decided to try. The reason it was so difficult was mainly because the bluish green I used didn't come with a thin brush like the black, white, and blue, so I had to paint a blob and then use the black to shape it into a cube. Same with the yellow; essentially I had one chance to mark one dabble in the right place.
Hi! That’s cool! I think that your left hand your dominant hand is, because the cubelet on your right hand looks more detailled I think.
Surprisingly not! My dominant hand is my right, which is why the cube on my left thumb looks very cubical compared to my right. I'm also shocked at how well the right Ubelet came out lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom