Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good CubeCraft Trailer :)

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
Hey guys I just really wanted to test someone of my editing software so I made this, I hope you enjoy <3 :)

Please leave a like on the video if you thought it was semi Okay lol

U

Unipotato

Sorry but I don't think this would be good to represent CubeCraft. In the beginning you insulted a player, saying he sucked at the game and I don't think we want anything cutting others down reporesnting Cube.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
Sorry but I don't think this would be good to represent CubeCraft. In the beginning you insulted a player, saying he sucked at the game and I don't think we want anything cutting others down reporesnting Cube.
Wasnt me i took parts from other players, and i do not intend for this to be anything big, I just wanted to test my editing software

U

Unipotato

Wasnt me i took parts from other players, and i do not intend for this to be anything big, I just wanted to test my editing software

Oh. Well good editing! I saw this trailer:
(Yes I know it's outdated) and I really liked the way it was edited. Maybe try some silent gameplay with some upbeat music!

Reactions: SirFly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom