Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
When you are on the actual Cubecraft server, should they add a feature, where it says in your Fourms profile "player is in Eggwars at lobby one" That could be posted at your "Player was last seen..." It's sorta like The Hives system.

Reactions: telegamer

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
even if they would copy, alot of people would like it :p
Then I'm one of these guys that don't like it. ;)
  • You just can start a conversation with one of your friends and tell him where is.
  • Just tell him/her on TeamSpeak.
  • You can tell him/her on Discord.
  • Also you can post something on his/her profile page.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I thought this was a suggestion but what ever. I just thought this could be a good suggestion. People don't have to spam in your profile, "Can we play Cubecraft" Instead, they could just look at you recent and see where you are in the server. :D

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I thought this was a suggestion but what ever. I just thought this could be a good suggestion. People don't have to spam in your profile, "Can we play Cubecraft" Instead, they could just look at you recent and see where you are in the server. :D
It's suggestion indeed, but for the website ;) so it should be in the "website suggestion" section ;) But it's not that big of a deal so it doesn't really matter :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom