Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
2017-02-28_00.41.56.png

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Add HackersDontWin With the most egg wars kills it was about 30,000 kills!
Nope he doesn't have the most @MiguelColli has 50,000 kills in eggwars, you obviously didn't read some of the thread....

Reactions: Komodо

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
Doperider Remember the win I got against you a few days back XD on the Music Map?

I don't remember exactly that game, but your name rings a bell. Were you using blaze kit? If the game is the one I believe it is, you played very well.

BTW, I hate that map :-) Not as much as End (that I quit playing at all) but I only play it when there are no other options. It's a nightmare if someone with medium skill decides to camp at the top of the harp. Even Sci-Fi is easier to climb to. I much prefer maps with a lot of void. IMHO, Super Craft Bros needs void to be balanced between kits. Of the newest maps, only Clocks is decent, even with another camping spot at the top. Mushroom and End are too big for too little void. Mario, that fortunately has come back, is also big, but there is enough void to make it interesting. Of course my fav is Ocean :-)

I wish other old maps would come back. I had so much fun in the old End using Creeper!! Does anybody know why they were blocked? Is it a copyright problem? There is an exact match with maps from the original game.

Reactions: NevStar and Komodо
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom