Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
🧐 INTRODUCTION

What is Cube out? Cube out is a game based on the popular NES game Punch Out. The goal of the game is to box different modded mobs in a punch out style fight. you can unlock a star punch by hitting some one three times in a row but be quick to use it because if you get hit you will lose your power up. if you have read my threads then you probably no i like adding twists. oh you want to know the twists. oh you don't care about the twist :(

🥊 HOP INTO THE RING

You can fight different mobs in the ring as well as your friends, in the ring you can use your different power-ups that you have collected while playing. this is where all your fights will be held. there will be 3 rounds that take 3 minutes to complete. you start with 10 hearts every round and ten hunger points. you also get a shield to block hits. every time you block a hit your hunger goes down by 1 and a half hunger bars. if you run out of hunger you can no longer block or punch! the goal is to kill the mob or friend your fighting 3 times in a round or knock them out for good. (which i would like to see only be done using a star punch to stay true to punch out)

💪 TRAIN

Training is vital to gaining experience and very important to gain and upgrade power-ups. training's main purpose is to test out power-ups gain experience. the reason it is separate from regular fights is because the mobs don't fight back.

💰 BET ON FIGHTS

You need coins to buy power-up's so your going to have to bet on fight. the amount is up to the player so you could rake in 1M a fight but be careful a loss will be DEADLY.

🎈POWER UP'S

power-up's are the most important part of the game and what most players grind for. so im not going to add any filler so lets get right into this.

THE BULL RUSH POWER UP
  • Level 1 : Speed Boost 30 Seconds Into Every Round
  • Level 2 : Speed II Boost 30 Seconds Into Every Round
  • Level 3: Speed II Boost 15 Seconds Into Every Round
THE BRICK WALL POWER UP
  • Level 1 : Add 5 More Hunger Bars 30 Seconds Into Every Round
  • Level 2: Add 5 More Hunger Bars 15 Seconds Into Every Round
  • Level 3: Start With 15 Hunger Bars
THE TIGER POWER UP (im 90% sure great tiger is b-hoping)
  • Level 1: Teleport To A Random Location And Deal 1.5 Hearts Of Damage (25s cool down)
  • Level 2: Teleport To A Random Location And Deal 1.5 Hearts Of Damage (15s cool down)
  • Level 3: Teleport To A Random Location And Deal 1.5 Hearts Of Damage (10s cool down)
📆EVENTS

events are fights that happen with other players and are decided ahead of time. an example of an event would be staff VS players.

⬆️LEVELS/DIVISIONS

after winning a set amount of fights you would rank up and join a new division. if you bought a rank for the game your name color would change and your level would pop up before:

[135] PLAYER : "message"

if you did not buy game rank you name would not have any color:
[135] PLAYER : "message"

THE END

thanks for reading and hope you have a great day! byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
So it's basically sumo with mobs?
Sort of... I’ve noticed most games are a known game with a twist like slime survival is hide and seek with a twist. And as you progress and gain power ups it really begins to become its own game. So basically in the beginning it is sumo and as you play it becomes more a real time strategy where you have to manage your hearts and your hunger

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.