Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro_Ranked

Apr 21, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
cubecraft has been out since 2012 and I think they should make an official app. if you don't know what I mean basically I'm saying put this whole entire cubecraft website in an app. I already have a logging-in system. so basically when you open the app you go to log in as you do on here except you add 1 thing. which version is your cube craft account on? and you do all your other logging-in stuff like on here. and there you go a cubecraft app on ios and Andriod. mobile cubecraft. isn't great.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as I support the idea, I doubt CubeCraft will put the effort into such a thing, especially at a time like the present;

From what I know, there are barely, if not any, web developers left. It would be impossible to keep the app up to date with the lack of developers they have. Not to mention that the entirety of the app requires first-hand creation as well;

It’s not even necessary, as the site functions just as well on mobile as on PC (or at least from my experience);

Similar and identical suggestions have been denied in the past for these reasons. Let alone the fact that there is a major lack of web developers to even begin with the production.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
cubecraft has been out since 2012 and I think they should make an official app. if you don't know what I mean basically I'm saying put this whole entire cubecraft website in an app. I already have a logging-in system. so basically when you open the app you go to log in as you do on here except you add 1 thing. which version is your cube craft account on? and you do all your other logging-in stuff like on here. and there you go a cubecraft app on ios and Andriod. mobile cubecraft. isn't great.
You can simply create a shortcut (PC & Mobile)
1662823315121.png

1662823344478.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png