Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
I keep being criticized for hacking, except I'm not. I continually face a lot of people using 1.8 pvp in a 1.9+ setting. Getting hackusated and reported is pretty frustrating. People should be able to tell the difference between 1.8 and 1.9 pvp play styles: crits and knockback hits. Please help me, I'm constantly worried that I might get falsely banned. I'm sure there are plenty of others who have experienced the same.

(Edit: I fixed my writing to make me not sound like a 13/14 year old arse. This is a pretty old thread, right now almost all players know the difference between 1.8 and 1.9+ pvp)

Last edited:

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
There's really nothing you can do. As long as there is someone seen as a threat, people will believe whatever they want about that flag. I know being good at 1.9 pvp isn't really a "threat" but people, everyone is just daft. We can believe whatever we want about someone and we're unlikely to change that opinion. Also, as long as you aren't hacking, there is almost no way they can get you banned.

Starwars1920

Feb 8, 2017
Don`t worry about it. People usually say that when they die and are mad. Your fine man they probably don`t have proof for it and if they do it won`t be good ones.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
if you are not hacking and not showing things like gap hitting or b hopping in a report then you wont get banned because the staff know more than an average player does about hack clients. my advice is to record when you pvp and keep it for a few days as a safety net and also so if you do see hackers by a bad stroke of luck then you can make a report for them on the forums

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
my advice is to record when you pvp and keep it for a few days as a safety net and also so if you do see hackers by a bad stroke of luck then you can make a report for them on the forums
Thanks for the advice, though the only recording program I have is Bandicam XD I guess it'll work though.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you think that's bad. Listen. I play on a Dual core 6 year old laptop with 2gb ram and a intel powered gpu and im blessed to get 60 fps ( after tons of optimization) and I am good at 1.9 PvP and people tell me I hack, how do you think I would feel?

I'm 13 and I can't offord a new one.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You don't have to record. One thing I do is to screenshot their hackusations (with the F3 debug screen) to prove you're not hacking.

I get it all the time. It happened a few days ago that a group of donors (their mini-clan) called me a hacker for killing the entire lobby without dying at all.

2017-03-21_18.56.54.png

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There's really nothing you can do. As long as there is someone seen as a threat, people will believe whatever they want about that flag. I know being good at 1.9 pvp isn't really a "threat" but people, everyone is just daft. We can believe whatever we want about someone and we're unlikely to change that opinion. Also, as long as you aren't hacking, there is almost no way they can get you banned.
Well i wouldnt say almost no way to get banned if you werent hacking, sentinel still has some kinks that need fixing

Cethin Amoux

Dec 5, 2016
I know how you feel. Just because I've memorized and practiced the 1.9 Cool-downs on swords and know how to Strafe/Bunny strafe, I've been blamed for hacking in almost every game. Even people with ranks (who should know the differences) have blamed me. It gets ridiculous, but anymore I just ignore it. It gets annoying, yes, but you just gotta deal with it.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i find it being hackusated is a good thing atleast i take it as a good thing cus if your good enough to be called a hacker then i find that a plus and a good thing it means your good at PVP either that or they are just salty they lost

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, cool thread.
Now why in the world do we need to know this.
Never gonna stop, never gonna be a rule.

I also simply do not understand how people can complain about being hackusated.
WHO CARES, it's rather amazing to make fun of them instead.

Reactions: 6views_

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
You're not good at PvP, people sucks at PvP, that's it!

Someone who lives in Europe and knows how the PvP works can be easily mistaken by a hacker, because the server is in Europe, and what people from America see is delays that they think doesn't exists.

Reactions: 6views_

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
Even i get hacksuated and have the same issue as you but i always ignore when they say I will report you because i know i am all fair.
Its kinda tricky because you were hacking before as you said and now you're good. I hope you understand my point in this case.
Tho, if you were really not hacking then i suggest be calm and relax because as long as you know you are all fair, You can't get banned, then there is literally nothing which can ban you. As Mikel said above, Mods know better of hacking rather than an average player, the same this proves.
If you're found hacking, then you will be banned and if you are found to be fair, then congratulations you have been found "Not Guilty".

Regards,
ZEAL456

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
You're not good at PvP, people sucks at PvP, that's it!

Someone who lives in Europe and knows how the PvP works can be easily mistaken by a hacker, because the server is in Europe, and what people from America see is delays that they think doesn't exists.
The american playerbase is pretty small compared to the european playerbase. Most people that hackusate probably don't actually think you're hacking, it's kinda like ragequitting.

It's better than having to buy a new desk every week

Reactions: LoadzAF

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
Recently A friend of mine named leoultra has been banned for hacking. But I know for a fact that he hasn't been hacking. Apparently he defeated 2 other people by himself, which is pretty normal to me, he also had full iron armor and sharpness V diamond sword in op eggwars. I'd love a staff to unban him but not too sure how to appeal.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom