Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello cubecrafters,

The old cubecrafters knows there was a creative it was funny and people can try speedbuilds and let your creative mind go. you can lose your creation in builds and now i missing it

i hope they can add the gamemode, maybe 3 maps with 100 plots what you can claim so the community can lose there creations

- ClappedByWesley

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
i want a gamemode like Build battle but in in cubecraft because i love cubecraft

D

Deleted member 313087

I miss the place, where I can talk with muted players

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters,

The old cubecrafters knows there was a creative it was funny and people can try speedbuilds and let your creative mind go. you can lose your creation in builds and now i missing it

i hope they can add the gamemode, maybe 3 maps with 100 plots what you can claim so the community can lose there creations

- ClappedByWesley
I think it's a great idea, but if I tell you the truth I do not think it's added because many current players never played creative and I do not think they like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom