Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Your bandicam is crashed at the end. Idk What the whitelist means. Can you make the video again with more information?

Thanks in advance

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Your bandicam is crashed at the end. Idk What the whitelist means. Can you make the video again with more information?

Thanks in advance
whitelist means you would be allowing your friends to see and build on your plot

if I am correct than I believe this bug is supposed to mean that whitelist is broken
could you by any chance confirm if it is
do you have any friends on your friend list
if not than that is the problem to whitelist someone to your plot they need to be on your friend list

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016

Thanks in advance
You are always so clueless as to what's going on. The video displayed the whitelist feature on freebuild not working as intended. Instead of allowing players to add their friends, it instead keeps loading and loading and loading.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You are always so clueless as to what's going on. The video displayed the whitelist feature on freebuild not working as intended. Instead of allowing players to add their friends, it instead keeps loading and loading and loading.
Well at least we hope it is that
I can just imagine it is actually something like my plot got reset for no reason but yeah chances are it is the loading whitelist problem
But then again it may help to have some extra information for context for example do they have anyone on their friend list

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
do they have anyone on their friend list
The same thing happens to me with people on my friends list. Whether they have to be on the same server is yet another possibility. Even still, It is unlikely that the whitelist would even work at that point. If it did work only under certain circumstances, then the feature just has a bad and confusing design. However, for a server with thousands of people playing on it every day, I'd assume that this is just another bug that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!