Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How is this idea?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I was pondering the idea of having an option to add a role such as co-owner to a thread once you create one. Once adding another player, there can be a warning such as...

Warning: Adding this player means they will have access to edit your post. Make sure it is someone you can trust. Are you sure you want to do this?

The co-owner will be able to receive the likes the post gets, however, only the original owner can add/remove people.

I think this could be helpful, specifically for map submissions when there is more than one creator.

I am a bit iffy about this because some possible problems can occur with this suggestion, such as adding the wrong person, or future drama. Although maybe some things can be worked out to make this idea safer? Just curious to hear other thoughts! No right or wrong answer here so feel free to share. :cube_light:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flasser and Savvy

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I was pondering the idea of having an option to add a role such as co-owner to a thread once you create one. Once adding another player, there can be a warning such as...

Warning: Adding this player means they will have access to edit your post. This person can not be removed without staff and reasoning, make sure it is someone you can trust. Are you sure you want to do this?

The co-owner will be able to receive the likes the post gets, however, only the original owner can add people.

I think this could be helpful, specifically for map submissions when there is more than one creator.

I am a bit iffy about this because some possible problems can occur with this suggestion, such as adding the wrong person, or future drama. Although maybe some things can be worked out to make this idea safer? Just curious to hear other thoughts! No right or wrong answer here so feel free to share. :cube_light:

Yes of course, it would be a great idea, and I think a lot of people would like it, because that would make "The Post's" much more fun.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
To be fair, I really think this is a great idea, and I would love to see this on the forums. +1

I am a bit iffy about this because some possible problems can occur with this suggestion, such as adding the wrong person, or future drama.
I think this can be easily avoided by the warning you posted above, like a confirmation before you add the person, so it won't occur as much

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
To be fair, I really think this is a great idea, and I would love to see this on the forums. +1

I think this can be easily avoided by the warning you posted above, like a confirmation before you add the person, so it won't occur as much

Of course, you're right, to create a thread between several people, they have to agree

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like your idea, and it is well explained. It would be helpfull in general that people can work on the same thread, and would give many opertunities.

But what if two people worked at it at the same time, on different sections. And then one of the two posts it, which one would be posted?

A sollution to this is to give the thread owner also permisions to make someone not co-owner anymore. And once removed, there should be a waiting time untill you can make that user co-owner again.

But you have my support!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I do really like this idea, there may not be a massive demand but this would be very helpful to big threads that are changed often. It’s a yes from me!

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I think this would be really helpful like technosword said especially with bigger threads. My only question is; Why can’t the original owner “remove” co-owners? I feel like they should be able to.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I think this would be really helpful like technosword said especially with bigger threads. My only question is; Why can’t the original owner “remove” co-owners? I feel like they should be able to.
I guess I was worried about the likes recieved after added to the post. Such as what happens to them once removed? I guess this is not a super big deal though.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree. Their should be some standards on co-works or people who were added to the thread to help run it. Yes, the main person should have the overall controll over the thread but it should also give some credit to those who helped.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom