Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Asian players are not much as same as European, Middle Eastern, or American players, so, in my opinion, it isn't necessary though it makes servers laggy. Adding Asian servers might get all of these players away from the server because of lag. Generally, I don't expect a lot from Asian servers because NA servers are worse in PvP, Open chests, or Try to shop.

Have a good day!

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Asian players are not much as same as European, Middle Eastern, or American players, so, in my opinion, it isn't necessary though it makes servers laggy. Adding Asian servers might get all of these players away from the server because of lag. Generally, I don't expect a lot from Asian servers because NA servers are worse in PvP, Open chests, or Try to shop.

Have a good day!
Also, adding regions sometimes may not make Business sense, because there are not a lot of players and you will have a whole other region with a small playerbase....

Reactions: Am4er

ImpostorIvan

Jun 28, 2021
I agree I used to have 250 ping normally, now the ping spikes so much I can get 1100ms often even though my internet isnt that slow

NyanNyanNyan

Aug 21, 2021
That must be caused by your internet
I created and account just so I can tell you that you are ignorant, you add nothing of value to this concern, you are only becoming an obstacle. If you don't know what you're talking about why d you even bother?

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
To all the people who downvoted this suggestion:
Have you ever seen Asia's population?
Screenshot 2021-08-23 9.21.33 PM.png

Europe and North America's populations for comparison:
Screenshot 2021-08-23 9.21.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-08-23 9.21.27 PM.png

If you downvote this post, you're restricting CubeCraft from half of the world's population.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
To all the people who downvoted this suggestion:
Have you ever seen Asia's population?
View attachment 198803
Europe and North America's populations for comparison:
View attachment 198804
View attachment 198805
If you downvote this post, you're restricting CubeCraft from half of the world's population.
Yo bro there’s loads of animals in the amazon, don’t you think we should get amazon servers? If you downvote me you’re restricting cubecraft from about 50% of all animals

what i’m saying: that they exist does not mean they need their own server

• Haha

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo bro there’s loads of animals in the amazon, don’t you think we should get amazon servers? If you downvote me you’re restricting cubecraft from about 50% of all animals

SA servers wouldn't be that bad.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia

SA servers wouldn't be that bad.
As a South American player, my experience is that in other games it is that some North American servers are much better than Amazon's, I see it more viable to send North American servers in a more central area like Miami instead of Montreal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom