Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 12, 2022
Cool ideas for Cubecraft.
1. Daily log in bonus (xp).
2. In Lobbies prefixes should be displayed over your name tag as well as in the chat.
3. Add factions, factions is a really fun gamemode where you can create and claim a base.
4. I think you should get rewards for leveling up every 10-20 levels ex: At level 20 you get a flag skin.
5. The last thing I would like to mention is V.I.P.s should get some extra xp in some things, but not making it pay to win.
Thank you for reading this always interested to hear what everyone thinks.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
but not making it pay to win.
CubeCraft has never been pay to win. By purchasing our VIP ranks, you can earn VIP experience. However, this doesn't change the gameplay experience. You can unlock extra vanity items, but they don't give you an advantage in-game. This is the same for our VIP ranks. You can vote on games, select maps, and get more vanity items, but it doesn't help you win directly.

1. Daily log in bonus (xp).
I don't mind something like this, it would encourage players to join the server so that they keep their login streak.
2. In Lobbies prefixes should be displayed over your name tag as well as in the chat.
This is something I agree with. It would be good to have user prefixes above a player's name and for staff and content creators to have an icon to stand out more.
3. Add factions, factions is a really fun gamemode where you can create and claim a base.
Absolutely not. This creates even more of a toxic community and encourages players to find ways to duplicate items. While I know people might prefer Factions, it's just not the kind of game mode, in my opinion, that would fit the network.
4. I think you should get rewards for leveling up every 10-20 levels ex: At level 20 you get a flag skin.
All our vanity items are custom designed and created, costing us money to create. That is why we keep them as part of VIP-level rewards. Maybe if it was basic particles and capes, that could work since it's cheap and efficient, allowing the team to put the focus on new developments.

Additional Note: I am not on the Server Team; I don't make actual decisions that can change how people play the game.

zffyi

Jun 6, 2022
For daily login bonuses and displaying prefixes over name tags could potentially increase player engagement and encourage more frequent login. Adding a faction game mode could also be an interesting addition, but it may not necessarily attract new players to the game. The idea of rewarding players for leveling up every 10-20 levels with items such as flag skins could be a fun way to incentivize players to continue leveling up. However, offering VIP perks such as extra XP could create imbalanced gameplay and unfair advantages for players who can afford the VIP membership, which could be a concern. It's important to consider the impact of these ideas on the overall player experience and make sure they don't negatively affect the game balance.

Feb 12, 2022
For daily login bonuses and displaying prefixes over name tags could potentially increase player engagement and encourage more frequent login. Adding a faction game mode could also be an interesting addition, but it may not necessarily attract new players to the game. The idea of rewarding players for leveling up every 10-20 levels with items such as flag skins could be a fun way to incentivize players to continue leveling up. However, offering VIP perks such as extra XP could create imbalanced gameplay and unfair advantages for players who can afford the VIP membership, which could be a concern. It's important to consider the impact of these ideas on the overall player experience and make sure they don't negatively affect the game balance.
Maybe to balance extra xp to V.I.P.s every 50 levels you get some vxp not a lot but it could be fun

Feb 12, 2022
CubeCraft has never been pay to win. By purchasing our VIP ranks, you can earn VIP experience. However, this doesn't change the gameplay experience. You can unlock extra vanity items, but they don't give you an advantage in-game. This is the same for our VIP ranks. You can vote on games, select maps, and get more vanity items, but it doesn't help you win directly.

I don't mind something like this, it would encourage players to join the server so that they keep their login streak.

This is something I agree with. It would be good to have user prefixes above a player's name and for staff and content creators to have an icon to stand out more.

Absolutely not. This creates even more of a toxic community and encourages players to find ways to duplicate items. While I know people might prefer Factions, it's just not the kind of game mode, in my opinion, that would fit the network.

All our vanity items are custom designed and created, costing us money to create. That is why we keep them as part of VIP-level rewards. Maybe if it was basic particles and capes, that could work since it's cheap and efficient, allowing the team to put the focus on new developments.

Additional Note: I am not on the Server Team; I don't make actual decisions that can change how people play the game.
How about this Every 50 levels you get like 100 vxp making it a way so players can get vxp just by playing.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
How about this Every 50 levels you get like 100 vxp making it a way so players can get vxp just by playing.
VIP exp is based on how much money the player spent, and the intent is to reward players for spending money. Also, try to separate these ideas into singular posts rather than putting 5 ideas into one because it’s hard to agree or disagree to all 5

Members Online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom