Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should compasses be "added" to Bedrock edition lucky islands?

• No, let hiders win by default.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, don't let hiders win by default,

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Wow another post where I beg on my knees for compasses to be 100% added to Bedrock Lucky Island Solos.

Most players play the game, but there will always be those 0.03% of players who decide to not play the game and hide. To counter this, there must be a way to find them one hundred percent of the time; making odds higher won't fix anything, in fact, it'll make overall gameplay worse, as useful blocks are replaced by, hopefully, obsolete compasses.

In a perfect world, the compass wouldn't be needed, but this is not a perfect (lucky block) world.
There are many ways to solve this; Add redstone and Iron ore to every map, make the first lucky block broken by the last two players a guaranteed compass, or just flat out give everyone a compass at some point in the game.

Like mentioned previously, raising the odds of a compass in regular gameplay is not the correct solution. If any developers are hearing this far cry, (from the #1 lucky islands player with way too many days of time played) please add a way to get a guaranteed compass on bedrock edition lucky islands, as it's be such a small change, yet it would be great for every map, as hiding is possible in all of them.

Would love to hear feedback in the replies, see what people think about people who don't play the game as intended.

If you wanted to hide, play snowman survival :banter:

Jiadi_

Oct 7, 2017
Pokemon world
You can get playertracker out of lucky blocks right? Correct me if i'm wrong, but this definitely isn't a bad idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom