• Sounds cool, let's do it !

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • Sound dumb, let's not..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Britney Spears

Community Games

This will be a short thread where I'll be asking you guys if y'all are interested in these so-called "community games". And now, I already see the confusion on your face, you're wondering what I mean with community games. Let me explain;

Every once in a while we will host a community games session, this will basically be a session of an hour or two where we forumers, all hop on the network and play some games together and get to know each other better.. by killing each other in games like skywars, eggwars and survival games, assassinations, and all other games on the network, sounds awesome right ^,^ ?
More details will come later, I first need to know if it's something you guys would like to see.

Now that school is almost over and we'll finally have some more spare time to play on the network, this seemed like the perfect timing to ask if you like/hate the concept of having some more community interaction.

I'll be leaving a straw poll down below to see what would work out the best in terms of frequency, it'd be awesome if you guys could fill it in for me if you actually like the concept, also comment down below in what timezone you're in so I can find the best time to host these. Feedback, suggestions, and ideas are always welcome so let me know :)

please vote <3
How frequent would you like to have community games: http://www.strawpoll.me/13019043

Pikachu_waving.gif

Don't forget to vote on the thread poll as well.
Thanks for reading, stay awesome!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like This idea!! Also to know each other better by playing games. So I mean like If someone don't like you (or me) and we're playing Wich each other from This idea, we'll see each other and are thinking Why we hated each other. Or If you didn't know someone so good from he community I'd like to know each other! Btw I'm dutch so My timezone is GMT+1 And have the time of the world. Well, about 2 weeks I have exams so I need to focus there on. But still I have time. I like those ideas ^-^ love it.

D

Deleted member 204478

Would be awesome to do!
I really like this suggestion, as it brings a lot of people together, making friends, having fun with people you don't usally see in-game, I like it!

Reactions: Britney Spears

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of community games! It'll be really nice for us community members to get together and play a game of skywars

Thinking about it..... but then everyone will know how noob I am ._. Jk, I love this idea :3
I voted every 2 weeks because I just thought every week would be a bit too much ;)

Reactions: Britney Spears

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This used to happen 3 years ago on the official Teamspeak, it was officially hosted by one of the old Admins and after the session they would announce a winner. (this is given to the person who performed the best) and this person held the Community Games Crown rank on teamspeak which had a special icon next to their name, I believe they got points too. Obviously this incentive won't be possible now but I really like the idea of gather lots of people for a games night.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd really love to do something like this.
Sometimes I feel that there's rarely anyone to relate to on the forums with a few being an exception.
I rarely ever play with people from the forums, since I don't really enjoy it if I'm playing with JUST them. If all of us from the forums were playing, it'd make it much more comfortable for me to play with everyone. I usually only play with people from the forums, if they happened to join in on Lezappen's streams.
I usually only communicate with people through the forums, rarely in game.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom