Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Stone ranks banned
Iron ranks join 5 mins advance
Diamond ranks join 30 mins in advance
Obsidian ranks get access to kick people from community games
Nitro Boosters can choose the game and kick any other player

I hope you’ll test out this expiremental feature.

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
This is satire because making fun of the new feature allowing nitro players to join early (very commercial.)

this is community games not commercial games
I didn't do my research before replying on this thread. Absolutely my fault i think it is a good idea and it will make cummunity games more fun. Sorry for my quick reply won't happen again😊

Seeker

Jul 19, 2020
Czechia
best update ever 10/10 and a golden cookie no more updates needed this is the pinnacle of cubecraft clap clap clap

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Just boycot community games. Community games is pay to play. It's so dumb that we can't play cause these people that have much money are already in. I don't understand why boosters should even have any perks cube craft don't need boosters it's not like the boosters are even paying money, you can give them some useless perks but this is just dumb its just a stupid idea to give people who pay access to play and people who don't pay can't play. Give those nitro boosters they're own community games if u want but this community games should be for everyone and not just people who pay

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Just boycot community games. Community games is pay to play. It's so dumb that we can't play cause these people that have much money are already in. I don't understand why boosters should even have any perks cube craft don't need boosters it's not like the boosters are even paying money, you can give them some useless perks but this is just dumb its just a stupid idea to give people who pay access to play and people who don't pay can't play. Give those nitro boosters they're own community games if u want but this community games should be for everyone and not just people who pay
ok you can do that. But im going to join when it opens and have fun playing games with the community. im not a nitro booster and i could get in. only like 5 people joined before at the last one so its not a big deal. stop complaining.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
ok you can do that. But im going to join when it opens and have fun playing games with the community. im not a nitro booster and i could get in. only like 5 people joined before at the last one so its not a big deal. stop complaining.
Its not a big deal but it dilutes the spirit of the games. It’s like Olympics but rich countries are allowed at the pre-games dinner before the others

Reactions: wxzzrd

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Brilliant idea; I also suggest adding that if a nitro booster wins the raffle, they get promoted to moderator. Because obviously, the people who spend money to boost it care the most and will make the best moderators no matter what 😉

Honestly though, I don't mind that they did that, since they didn't fill all the slots before it fully opened. What I don't really understand is why they want boosts so much, since the server is Discord partnered and the perks are very similar (I think?)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom