Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
6EGMhnR.png

Thanks to @StorySays for new banner ^-^

Well, after @Nikoshka sadly resigning from the staff team. I have spoken to @Diogo about myself continuing the Community Games. So here we are!

Since Community Games #5 did not happen. I will make it happen with the gamemode that was chosen.

The fifth community games session will take place on Saturday 2nd of September @ 4PM BST.
To find out which time that is in your timezone click here

Of course, we will be playing...
Mixed Arcade!

So at 4PM BST, we will be playing some Mixed Arcade games on 1.9+.

If you wish to join community games, please PM me on the forums or discord and I'll send you the invite link to the Community Games Discord Server.
The server is used to notify players when community games is starting. Please make sure to PM me for the invite if you wish to join community games.

I will also continue the feedback forms as Niko did, to gather feedback and opinions for future Community Game Sessions!
Google Form

I hope to see as many as possible there! Thank you <3

Last edited:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Gonna be in Norfolk at the time :) Annoys me that I'm gonna miss my favourite game, but I guess that's just how its gonna be :( I'm sure it will loop back round eventually! Hopefully see you in the next one!

Reactions: Jackelele

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Jack I'll rek you ezez <3
get gud

Hype! I'll try to be there!
Will there still be the Community raffle like @Nikoshka said in his thread?:rolleyes:
Not sure yet.

Gonna be in Norfolk at the time :) Annoys me that I'm gonna miss my favourite game, but I guess that's just how its gonna be :( I'm sure it will loop back round eventually! Hopefully see you in the next one!
Rip, can't make it. Well, hope you all have fun! :p :D
Hope to see you at another one in the future!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
View attachment 136965

That annoys me more than it should.
I'll try to make an appearance :p
Blame the spoiler itself

Of course we will be playing...
Dffeichffjvfrg Mixed arcade

Best you can get without the spoiler moving off to the side

Anyways can we play blockband yet?
But seriously yay

The spoiler looks fine on my phone :)
What he is saying is that the spoiler is centered but than where it says mixed arcade it offset from where the spoiler is which bothers him and honestly myself the closest you can get is what I did above​

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackelele

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
For all of those wondering how they can join the party, if you just hop on the Community Games Discord, you'll be invited to the party - there's limited spaces due to it being Arcade (12 including me). You can contact me here: Jackelele#8668 for discord or any questions. I will start inviting people at 3:55pm (BST).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom