Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm so tired of these kind of arguments against a feature that's so necessary on this network. If you disconnect in EggWars and reconnect afterwards, you respawn (unless you don't have your egg anymore). In SkyWars you just die straight away, but you can still spectate. In Tower Defence it's not that important.

In all other games you'd either just die, spectate or it simply wouldn't be a thing
This gives even a better opportunity to abuse it

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Let's say there is no void close to you. You see an enemy rushing your egg and there is no way you could defend it in time. All you need to do is simply disconnect, rejoin, respawn and your back on your island.

Edit: people on Hypixel do this too. It's annoying.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Let's say there is no void close to you. You see an enemy rushing your egg and there is no way you could defend it in time. All you need to do is simply disconnect, rejoin, respawn and your back on your island.

If you can only reconnect one time or two times in a game, it would also help a lot and less players can abuse this command. I don’t think WiFi stops more often ;)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Let's be real, that'd take way too long. Besides, you'd lose all your gear and other items you've obtained throughout the game

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
No need to abuse this more than twice if you play smart enough.

You will respawn on your island with no stuff, so I don’t think you have a chance of winning then if the enemy is already going to your island

edit: didn’t see Riley also posted this -.-

but maybe they could add a countdown, so when you do /rejoin, you have to wait 10 seconds and then you respawn on the island.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Let's be real, that'd take way too long.
Disconnecting and rejoining takes around 2 seconds. With a 5(?) second respawn time this would make 7 seconds. That's faster than regular voiding.
Besides, you'd lose all your gear and other items you've obtained throughout the game
The players that will abuse this are mostlly rushers, they won't have good gear and other items.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Players

When I am playing a game of eggwars, sometimes my wifi stops working or resets and then I'm being kicked from the server but then I can't play in that game anymore and that's really annoying! There really should be like a command to rejoin the game, sometimes that happens to my friends to and then we can't play together anymore in that game.

I hope this will be a thing!

With Kind Regards!
Floriske77

If cubecraft add this, eggwars dies.

Reactions: Basketman

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
Dear Players

When I am playing a game of eggwars, sometimes my wifi stops working or resets and then I'm being kicked from the server but then I can't play in that game anymore and that's really annoying! There really should be like a command to rejoin the game, sometimes that happens to my friends to and then we can't play together anymore in that game.

I hope this will be a thing!

With Kind Regards!
Floriske77
Yes man, I need this. Sometimes my internet wont work and I automatically leave Eggwars. It would be really helpful!

Floriske77

Novice Member
Jun 28, 2019
You could stop abuse by respawning the afk / abusing player without any stuff on his island or maybe the game makes him a zombie with no armor that every player can kill? Just some ideas!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Top Bottom