Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
So recently when I have been playing pvp on bedrock i seem to lose my combos super fast. For example before the updat I would consistently get like 5-10 hit combos. Now with the new update i only get 3-5 hit combos. Does anyone have any tips on how I can adapt to the new knock back? I am a pc player btw.

Reactions: Reesle

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
So recently when I have been playing pvp on bedrock i seem to lose my combos super fast. For example before the updat I would consistently get like 5-10 hit combos. Now with the new update i only get 3-5 hit combos. Does anyone have any tips on how I can adapt to the new knock back? I am a pc player btw.
Focus on strafing and distancing. Distance yourself based on how much knockback your opponent is taking, and strafing helps you to dodge their hits

Reactions: Fadelicious

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
When you've knocked the opponent in the air, start aiming for their feet because that will give you more reach than them and they won't be able to hit you

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I don't know if you use this technique, but it's useful to use snowballs or eggs to start and keep combos. It takes a while to learn, but once you have know-how, it's indeed a great advantage.

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
I already do all of this, the problem now is that they take to much knockback so I can not hit them and lose my combo Because they are so far away.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
play zeqa

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom