Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colored username tags for people that are muted.

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
Now, I recently got muted (that's siblings for ya, huh?), and I've noticed that people don't know when you're muted. I play sky wars more, and whenever someone asks me for a "team", I can't respond to say yes, or no. Maybe muted people should have a yellow tag, to show that they're muted?

A lot of people end up repeatedly asking you for the same team. It's part of human nature that people want a respond. Yet, no one is able to tell them that you're muted.

From my experience, they end up trying to kill you first because you don't respond (which I find pretty ridiculous, but oh well).

So mine would be: DracoxSkyline
Or maybe: [MT]DracoxSkyline

MT would stand for muted.

Jan 11, 2014
i say BLACK. and not to feel special, just to let people know they are muted. Thats all. LOL i had a dream once that there were colors for "enemies of cubecraft" and "bad-staff" lol
but ya, i think this is a great idea, and it should be black to show that they were baaaaad.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

ForGiveQueen wrote on Conea64's profile.
Hey Conea! 😀
So, if you haven't seen so yet: I am / have been inactive for a while and I will stay being inactive for a while. Reasons: 1. I am on vacation, 2. My Discord account got terminated. As i need to study a lot for schoo, I have decided to quit minecraft forever. Any last words: Goodbye my friends, Cubecraft, and their players / staffs.
Sometimes i am very surprised how different is to play on CubeCraft Java and on CubeCraft Bedrock. Of course - gameplay is different, but mainly community is different. For example - i do not understand, why Java players needs to write gg after every game they play. That is very ununderstandable thing to players from Bedrock like me (I am Java player since March 2020). There are big differences in my opinion.
Can I get unbanned

So I played EggWars today and suddenly I got banned. I didn't use any hacks or any clients, I used Optifine and that was about it. I lagged a whole lot while I played and suddenly "poof" I got banned for 6 days. My IGN: HayKon12

I would really appreciate if I got unbanned! Thanks!
AlexpYT192 wrote on SNOWINGCake993's profile.
Thanks for the follow o/
Top Bottom