Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Aight so, i bought VIP a week ago and im not dissapointed, it was a pretty good purchase. Not bad but not great. So these are my ideas to make it a bit better!

Make a 1 week VIP trial for players to get an idea of how VIP is like and how it works.

Add /colorchat , this command gives u a colour of your choice for your name in the chat! Itll make VIP more unique

Add a [VIP] prefix, they can be used for different levels like [VIP Lvl 1], [VIP LvL 2] etc.

Add a special kit for VIP in Survival Games called "Good Start" it gives you a chainmail chestplate and chainmail boots along with a wooden sword

If you have any more suggestions for VIP feel free to leave them in comments im interested to see what you want!

Peace!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Username colors already exist. To use them, either go to the bottom of the loot menu or go to profile section on social menu. And I agree about the 1 week trial for vip level 1

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Username colors already exist. To use them, either go to the bottom of the loot menu or go to profile section on social menu. And I agree about the 1 week trial for vip level 1
Yes, they do exist, but when you type in chat its the regular gray color. Also, arent u they lad from discord lmao?

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think the VIP trial is a good idea. You buy the rank for a reason (because you'll get cool stuff etc). But if you already had it for one week, it isn't special anymore. So I think less people will buy the actual rank when they tried VIP for 1 week.

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
I don't think the VIP trial is a good idea. You buy the rank for a reason (because you'll get cool stuff etc). But if you already had it for one week, it isn't special anymore. So I think less people will buy the actual rank when they tried VIP for 1 week.
Fair point

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You mean using colours in the chat? I'd like to send you to this thread with all the colour codes: [URL]https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/premium-colours-guide.206223/[/URL]
At the moment of writing, it's an Iron+ rank perk. Do you mean that only VIP/Plus users should be able to use it?

Or, people like it very much and they are like 'Yes, I want to have this!'. 2 options to go with haha. Actually, most of the time when something has a trial, people who play or use it much, will be using it after the trial aswell.

Also, about the [VIP] prefix, I don't agree. You can already clearly see if someone has it because of the emojis or if they joined the lobby. People really see that.

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
Aight so, i bought VIP a week ago and im not dissapointed, it was a pretty good purchase. Not bad but not great. So these are my ideas to make it a bit better!

Make a 1 week VIP trial for players to get an idea of how VIP is like and how it works.

Add /colorchat , this command gives u a colour of your choice for your name in the chat! Itll make VIP more unique

Add a [VIP] prefix, they can be used for different levels like [VIP Lvl 1], [VIP LvL 2] etc.

Add a special kit for VIP in Survival Games called "Good Start" it gives you a chainmail chestplate and chainmail boots along with a wooden sword

If you have any more suggestions for VIP feel free to leave them in comments im interested to see what you want!

Peace!
I like you're ideas. But i also think that 7d trail is a bit to long. I think its better to have a 24h trail instead of 7d trail. This makes it still special to buy it becaude it whas not really long. Other points i agree on all of them only as all the players said above pay to win is not a good idea

Reactions: Odieuse

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This suggestion is for Bedrock, not Java.
I already thought I didn't understand it quite a 100% haha. I'm on my phone so can't see everything directly.

Then I agree with everything except the trial. Since you don't have a trial either on Java and yes I know there's a difference between Java and Bedrock, but I still don't think Bedrock should have a trial and Java shouldn't.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom