Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
I personally don't think it should.
One reason is that it's a really good seasonal game that we are all wanting to play when it comes to winter.
And another reason is that the whole theme of it is winter, and to be honest, I couldn't see myself playing it the same if it's summer 😅.

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Although colony control is a very good game, I personally think it should remain seasonal. It is a winter game and has winter maps, it could take awhile for maps to be created for it to be a normal game. People might not feel the same way about it after it goes through changes after the season is over. Even magic and mayhem was an amazing game yet they took it away because Cubecraft is always improving and giving out more content/games. Lastly, I don't think there's enough people playing colony control (maybe because it's a bit confusing at first)

domchicky22

Dec 21, 2021
Although colony control is a very good game, I personally think it should remain seasonal. It is a winter game and has winter maps, it could take awhile for maps to be created for it to be a normal game. People might not feel the same way about it after it goes through changes after the season is over. Even magic and mayhem was an amazing game yet they took it away because Cubecraft is always improving and giving out more content/games. Lastly, I don't think there's enough people playing colony control (maybe because it's a bit confusing at first)
You have a very good point.

Reactions: Critly

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey, this has already been suggested before here!
That suggestion has been 1 week ago so he can suggest this suggestion…

Could Colony Control be a year-round game on Cubecraft Bedrock?
Sorry,i don't agree it,if it be permanently,most people will start fell it boring,and the game will lost a lot of player,so i dont think it is a good suggestion

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Screenshot_20211223-080941_Samsung Internet.jpg

The post I sent still active.
It's 3 weeks of inactivity, not only one!

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
That suggestion has been 1 week ago so he can suggest this suggestion…

Sorry,i don't agree it,if it be permanently,most people will start fell it boring,and the game will lost a lot of player,so i dont think it is a good suggestion
I agree, and the cycle of seasonal games should continue as to give out new content and create sparks of happiness here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom