Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tossked67

Dec 12, 2021
Greeting all,

I think that the Pen function in colony control needs to be buffed a bit. You are forced to place down too many to create an army of mobs at ur side. The max pets u can have in a pen is two - I think this is underpowered and takes away the fun of having a huge horde of warriors either defending or attacking with u. Less people are using the Pet shop due to this and are focusing more on the PvP side of things (which there are lots of game modes for anyway.

Last year there wasn't a pen and you could have loads of Mobs on each side helping u in sieging enemy defences, but now it takes ages to get enough mobs before the game ends or all your pens are broken.

I suggest (if continuing to have the pen) making the pen house 10 -15 mobs each at max level (u could add more levels to make this fair). It would keep PvP still a big part of the game but would also allow to have armies as well.

If there is a main reason for not allowing this: I understand. But please take this into consideration anyway as I know many a player who agree with me on this.

Thankyou for your time.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry but i dont agree.
This is the reason why Pens are even there its bcs of the thing you cant make big army of skeletons, and thats why you need to place more Pens for more mobs, if you really want to make big army you need to sacrifice some space too.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Tossked67

Dec 12, 2021
Sorry but i dont agree.
This is the reason why Pens are even there its bcs of the thing you cant make big army of skeletons, and thats why you need to place more Pens for more mobs, if you really want to make big army you need to sacrifice some space too.
What has happened is that now mobs dont have any effect on the battlefield. I think if you could strike a balance between then it would be ok. Maybe you could make it so that OP mobs like skeletons would fill up more space in a pen that 1.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I like that idea of that each pet would have each amount of space, i think this would make it balanced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom