Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the help book appear before the game starts

• Yup

• Nope (if you can, explain yourself mortal)

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
I feel as if the tutorial help book should appear before the game starts aswell, like while youre in your cages. Its a small change but it could be useful since maybe your waiting for people to join and want to see how to play the game, instead of waiting for the game to start and using up time by reading the how to play.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think it should appear before the game and while the going is running. there's quite a bit of information and it sure will take a while to read and actually understand everything. would be annoying to lose 5 minutes of important gameplay to reading a tutorial, and leaving your team cold with it

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
i think it should appear before the game and while the going is running. there's quite a bit of information and it sure will take a while to read and actually understand everything. would be annoying to lose 5 minutes of important gameplay to reading a tutorial, and leaving your team cold with it
Yes. If i implyed that it shouldnt appear during the game aswell than sorry because i didnt mean that.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom