Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Niightroses

May 3, 2021
I have three friends I'd like to play co-op skyblock with and two of us already accidentally created the profile 2 slot but I know how to delete mine, and I need to get my other friend to delete hers but just making sure--without skyblock rank if we make sure our second profile is blank if I invite all of them they can all play together with me right?

Can they go online without the owner or does the owner need to be online as well?
I'm new to both cubecraft and the forums, if I'm breaking any rules, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Yes, as long as all of your friends have a profile slot available they'll be able to join your island. They can come online and play at any time, the owner doesn't have to be online.

Niightroses

May 3, 2021
Got it, thank you very much. Additionally this isn't related but I don't want to make a whole different thread for a small question: is there a way to hide my age on here? It's kind of uncomfortable for anyone to see how old I am

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
Got it, thank you very much. Additionally this isn't related but I don't want to make a whole different thread for a small question: is there a way to hide my age on here? It's kind of uncomfortable for anyone to see how old I am
Yes you can hide your age, privacy -> show year of birth

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I have three friends I'd like to play co-op skyblock with and two of us already accidentally created the profile 2 slot but I know how to delete mine, and I need to get my other friend to delete hers but just making sure--without skyblock rank if we make sure our second profile is blank if I invite all of them they can all play together with me right?

Can they go online without the owner or does the owner need to be online as well?
I'm new to both cubecraft and the forums, if I'm breaking any rules, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Nightroses? Is that you? :0

You received good info from the other person. Additionally, there is a limit to how many people you can have at one time. I'm told it is 6 total.

Also, keep in mind that anyone you invited can access your world even when you are not there. Be sure to invite people that you trust. I've seen lots of stories from people who got griefed.

If you want to be able to "keep an eye on things" you can un-invite them after each session and then add them back again when you get online the next time. That is what I do.

Niightroses

May 3, 2021
Hey there Tim nice to see you!!! And yes, I've known these friends irl for quite a bit of time so I think my island will be fine.

Thanks for the advice!

Yes you can play together! The host/owner of your skyblock island does NOT need to be present online for your friends to play!

Niightroses

May 3, 2021
Thank you for the information! :)
Additionally (another question, yes) me and just one friend tried going onto a co-op world together and we managed to play together but the lag was crazy, thus making it so we sort of gave up on doing skyblock as a group because of the lag.

Any ideas on how to fix or is this an unfixable server issue? I saw other people's co-op things (like texastubertim's co op streams) and it seems fine. I'm on mobile if that helps, and yes it's bedrock

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Thank you for the information! :)
Additionally (another question, yes) me and just one friend tried going onto a co-op world together and we managed to play together but the lag was crazy, thus making it so we sort of gave up on doing skyblock as a group because of the lag.

Any ideas on how to fix or is this an unfixable server issue? I saw other people's co-op things (like texastubertim's co op streams) and it seems fine. I'm on mobile if that helps, and yes it's bedrock
I had similar issues on Switch but it seemed to improve when I moved to xbox. I haven't tried mobile. I can say for sure that the number of people on the server seems to cause lag. It also further improved recently. I think they now use servers in North America. Previously they were all overseas I think.

Try these things:

Play during less busy times.
Check your internet speed. Possibly reboot your router.
Try on another device besides mobile.
Be careful with droppers and similar actions which create lots of mobs / items.
Also, I used a "wired" internet connection. I don't know if you have that capability.

I hope this helps. This is a great game. Don't give up too quickly.

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Captain-T

Aug 5, 2022
So if my friends don't have Skyblock rank can they still join a 3 or 4 player island that I make

oh and if i get skyblock rank can we still use the 2 person island that me and my friend have allready been playing on or does it reset if we make a 3 or 4 player island

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom