Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think cleanups are annoying?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Facto

Sep 21, 2017
I bet you know what I'm talking about, the people who kill you when you're low. Don't you just hate it? You kill someone and you're at half-a-heart, suddenly, someone comes up behind you and kills you before you can regenerate health. You just want to bash your head on the wall when that happens! Don't you guys hate it? Leave vote on the poll if you think cleanups are annoying, or you can say they aren't.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I do think they are annoying however you can try to prepare for then, if a lot of people are around then run from a fight, I am assuming you are referring to ffa cleanups? Those are nothing compared to UHC ones. Maybe a solution to this issue is to get a buff every time you get a kill, maybe Regen 2 for 2 seconds or strength for 5. Idk

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I bet you know what I'm talking about, the people who kill you when you're low. Don't you just hate it? You kill someone and you're at half-a-heart, suddenly, someone comes up behind you and kills you before you can regenerate health. You just want to bash your head on the wall when that happens! Don't you guys hate it? Leave vote on the poll if you think cleanups are annoying, or you can say they aren't.
Yeah right they are embrassing and annoying cube need to make a thing when you punch a people and he killes you he need 5 invincibility for 10 seconds to fix clean ups:) Do you agree Facto you re like a good boy I will follow u!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Yes, they are really annoying, but we cant do anything about it this is how the game goes and we cant stop that unfortunately:mad::confused1:

Reactions: Demosiz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I hate when I get cleanuped its so annoying and the worst thing is when they say e.z or izi it makes me so mad but you know they are noobs so who cares

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I just dislike them when I'm not them in that moment. I like to steal kills but not that they steal it to me, I bet everyone has the same thought about this
Don't steal kills its bad and annoying when you 1v1 this guy and someone comes and takes your kill like BRUH:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shannylicious

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, it is annoying man. I've always been getting cleaned up recently. I mean don't we all hate it lol haha? Dw, gotta deal with it, or try and clean them up back too :p

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
yep, cleanups suck but its just something that everyone have to accept.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I actually made a thread about this LOL, I get triggered. But in the end you can't do anything about it. They should add a 20 second no clean timer

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
...cube need to make a thing when you punch a people and he killes you he need 5 invincibility for 10 seconds to fix clean ups...
first of all: that would be too OP if there are two enemies you could kill them with no problems since if you kill one of them you will be able to kill him while taking no damage.
next: even if they add any resistance (like these 10 secs) that can't help you in some situations. What i mean is: sometimes you will be in situation that you will not be able to heal that fast. Then it would be wasted for nothing: after 10 secs you would stay at 1-2 hearts and that "random guy" would kill you.
advice: don't engage in some fights unless you are ready for everything: low health, cleanups etc.
-->plus: this is NOT necro-posting :p<--

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
first of all: that would be too OP if there are two enemies you could kill them with no problems since if you kill one of them you will be able to kill him while taking no damage.
next: even if they add any resistance (like these 10 secs) that can't help you in some situations. What i mean is: sometimes you will be in situation that you will not be able to heal that fast. Then it would be wasted for nothing: after 10 secs you would stay at 1-2 hearts and that "random guy" would kill you.
advice: don't engage in some fights unless you are ready for everything: low health, cleanups etc.
-->plus: this is NOT necro-posting :p<--
Its little bit OP but if they don't add it they will clean you up lol!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
There is a vote option on badlion UHC that is called no clean, you become invincible for 90 seconds and lose it if you hit someone. (It's UHC so looting takes a long time) on cube it should probably be 30 seconds.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
There is a vote option on badlion UHC that is called no clean, you become invincible for 90 seconds and lose it if you hit someone. (It's UHC so looting takes a long time) on cube it should probably be 30 seconds.
Yes I'm trying to say that cube needs to do it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^