Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Idea land :)
Pronouns
He/Him
Thread 'Clans' https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/clans.333877/
As he was said but for creating clan it should be atleast level 50 because if it would be lower then there would be a lot of Clans and it is not good and even level 25 as owner is not a good idea
And ya to join clan you should be level 5
And if you wanna see who is in your clan or members you want to see which is in your clan do /clan list
And even in the username of a clan member, put a icon in the right of username of a clan member
And which have no clan put diff icon on them
And which are on other clan put diff icon on them
And even we can use a command to tp clan member ,with your request he will be tp in same lobby
That's it

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Thread 'Clans' https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/clans.333877/
As he was said but for creating clan it should be atleast level 50 because if it would be lower then there would be a lot of Clans and it is not good and even level 25 as owner is not a good idea
And ya to join clan you should be level 5
And if you wanna see who is in your clan or members you want to see which is in your clan do /clan list
And even in the username of a clan member, put a icon in the right of username of a clan member
And which have no clan put diff icon on them
And which are on other clan put diff icon on them
And even we can use a command to tp clan member ,with your request he will be tp in same lobby
That's it
Bruh clans aren't a feature on bedrock or Java and in fact, that was literally just a suggestion once again you have made 3 posts on something that doesn't even exist on the server.

Reactions: Multiidea

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Idea land :)
Pronouns
He/Him
Bruh clans aren't a feature on bedrock or Java and in fact, that was literally just a suggestion once again you have made 3 posts on something that doesn't even exist on the server.
I know I am stupid, why didn't just I check first before making any post

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.