Should more maps (especially EggWars maps) be added for Christmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
So bedrock players, if you guys remember last Christmas, we only got the present hunt, the hub, Christmas bundle, Snowman Survival and 3 maps and that’s it. The maps that were added are: Snowflake (Solo SkyWars), Grotto (Minerware), and Dinner (Team SkyWars). The EggWars community was let down that year since there was no maps for them. I’m suggesting that this year, EggWars maps should be added and add more SkyWars maps.

ChooseyAtol

Sep 30, 2018
Yes we really need more. I was surprised we didn’t get any Eggwars maps last year. Some that could be added are Snowman and Fireplace. We can also get a new teams of 2 Skywars map.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Yes we really need more. I was surprised we didn’t get any Eggwars maps last year. Some that could be added are Snowman and Fireplace. We can also get a new teams of 2 Skywars map.
Snowmen is the Solo SkyWars map, Winter might be the teams of 2 SkyWars map and Frosty is a Solo EggWars map. I’m hoping to also see XmasParty Teams of 4 EggWars map and Presents Solo SkyWars map

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So bedrock players, if you guys remember last Christmas, we only got the present hunt, the hub, Christmas bundle, Snowman Survival and 3 maps and that’s it. The maps that were added are: Snowflake (Solo SkyWars), Grotto (Minerware), and Dinner (Team SkyWars). The EggWars community was let down that year since there was no maps for them. I’m suggesting that this year, EggWars maps should be added and add more SkyWars maps.

Id be great if we get Frosty, Xmas Party, Fireplace, and all the other egg wars maps because I love them all!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can certainly imagine you Bedrock players want more Christmas maps as the Christmas event is the best event ofc! I sometimes play Bedrock, haven't played it last year but I'd love to see lots of Christmas maps on both Java and Bedrock so you got my back. Let's see what Cube's got for us this year!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I agree. Java players have a lot of maps. While for us Bedrock players, there isn't so much choice (I mean, yes, we have some maps, but I think everyone would like to have some new permanent maps too). Like, on SW Duos there are only 3 maps, they should add some new maps there too. I hope that as Christmas Present they add more maps.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hi everyone,

I agree we need more maps for Christmas, we're very pushed for time so we can't quite create as many maps as the community or myself would want. However, I've been working on getting the maps ready and I can tell you there will be at least double the amount of Christmas themed maps on Bedrock compared to last year! Still working on getting more ready. Gonna lock and put implement since this suggestion will be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom