Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chest Refills!

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It could be really cool if it was a voting option, but as you said, it will encourage camping.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It could be really cool if it was a voting option, but as you said, it will encourage camping.
Not really. The risks at staying in one place are much higher than that when you're mobile. Keep in mind staying at mid for too long does a few things:

1. You cannot get additional gear unless you bait and kill those players. Even worse is if you're naked or badly armored.
2. You're at a greater risk of getting spotted and killed. Mid is guaranteed to have a crafting table, anvil, and an enchant table.
3. A lot can happen within the first 5 minutes of the game. Heck, a game can be won very quickly, further encouraging you to explore the map for chests.

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

You can't camp mid on survival games, it's the place you go when you've given up searching the map for players.
I like the idea. It would hopefully encourage players to make their way to mid which would hopefully lead to players finding each other.
I also think that the chests should be better than the other chests to make it beneficial to players that want to risk going there for the loot

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, we definitely need this IG. Though those pros are very truthful, you can still get (likely) more overpowered gear from further out the map, making it easier to kill the person camping. Brilliant idea though, it's a good thing someone came up with this!

Reactions: TriangleAttack

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Not really. The risks at staying in one place are much higher than that when you're mobile. Keep in mind staying at mid for too long does a few things:

1. You cannot get additional gear unless you bait and kill those players. Even worse is if you're naked or badly armored.
2. You're at a greater risk of getting spotted and killed. Mid is guaranteed to have a crafting table, anvil, and an enchant table.
3. A lot can happen within the first 5 minutes of the game. Heck, a game can be won very quickly, further you to explore the map for chests.
You are right, but camping is still a posibility if you got a good start and/or youre a good pvper.
Either way i still think its a good idea, but i would like it as a voting option for gold+.

Robiotic

May 1, 2017
I honestly think it could be a good idea, for those who didn't get the chance to get good gear, they can come back to the center after a while to get more. But there is the catch of people killing everyone in mid and camping it for all its resources. It is a good idea to consider, and I definitely would like to see it implemented, and lets see how it goes. :D

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com

3. A lot can happen within the first 5 minutes of the game. Heck, a game can be won very quickly, further encouraging you to explore the map for chests.
I'm really glad you see my point!

I think this would be an awesome voting option.
I honestly would love being able to vote for this.

Also, this is an eggwars suggestion section. Wrong place
This.....is....a...survival....games....suggeetion...

Yes, we definitely need this IG. Though those pros are very truthful, you can still get (likely) more overpowered gear from further out the map, making it easier to kill the person camping. Brilliant idea though, it's a good thing someone came up with this!
Thank you so much!

I honestly think it could be a good idea, for those who didn't get the chance to get good gear, they can come back to the center after a while to get more. But there is the catch of people killing everyone in mid and camping it for all its resources. It is a good idea to consider, and I definitely would like to see it implemented, and lets see how it goes. :D
Thanks for your opinion and welcome to the forums!

I think that's a really good idea, especially for people that don't get good chests at the start. It makes it more fair for them and they then have a greater chance of winning :)
Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it!

Reactions: AmyFove_714
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom