Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If you did not get a reply within 1-2 days, you can bump your thread. You can "bump" your report by replying to it. It's optional to tag a staff member in your reply.
And if you could remove the last word from the title, that would be great. ;)

B

Britney Spears

Sorry that it takes some time before your reports get checked. As you may have noticed , our staff team isn't very big. And it's summer which equals vacation ,fun and relaxing,some staff members use their vacation to spend more time with their family , or just to chill out. We still do our best to take care of the reports as much as we can. It's not that we ignore your reports or whatsoever.

As Buuuddy said above , if you haven't got a reply on your report within 2 days , tag me or another staff member in it and we'll take care of your report , ASAP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Buuuddy

Dustybonss

Apr 16, 2016
If you did not get a reply within 1-2 days, you can bump your thread. You can "bump" your report by replying to it. It's optional to tag a staff member in your reply.
And if you could remove the last word from the title, that would be great. ;)
True its fine At least one more hacker has been banned. Thank you and I will remove the last word

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Send a inbox to @Tacosbefriends with 40 reports
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okno! (Prank don't pls i swear dont)

Like buuuuuuuuuuuddy said,
xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom